1. In charge of recruitment and coaching Manager and Leader of Fulltime agents.
2. Leading Fulltime agents to reach target by developing field sales action plans.
3. Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
4. Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skills to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved.
5. Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
6. Continually develop knowledge of the business climate for sales team
7. Work with related stakeholders to review and improve the PM project
Conduct Fulltime agents development project successfully
Chief Agency Officer
• Bachelor above
• 10 years experiences in life insurance and agency development
• English, or Chinese professional
• LOMA Fellow are preferred