A professional and experienced Recruitment Consultant with over 10 years of working in both search firm and corporate in-house. Track record of success in recruiting senior and executive levels for market leading organizations.
Deep insight into Insurance, Financial Services and Real Estate sectors. Strong network of clients and potential candidates. Committed to developing relationship with candidates and help them through their entire career.
- Explore, source and propose potential deals for the company
- Identify and expose risks associated with each project activity
- Responsible for both pre-deal and post-deal process
- Accountable for the company's acquisition portfolio, and directing/working closely with the entire team
- Generally running deal teams, responsible for execution process, has decision-making responsibility and be one of the main points of contact externally for the business.
- Appropriately manage projects and internal processes and delegate tasks as necessary
Please ask consultant for more information.Please ask consultant for more information.Please ask consultant for more information.Please ask consultant for more information.Please ask consultant for more information.Please ask consultant for more information.
- Master and Bachelor's degree required; Major in Economics, Finance and Accounting preferred;
- Minimum of 10 years private equity/venture capital /investment banking experience is required
- Comprehensive knowledge of corporate finance
- Possesses established relationships with principals of venture capital firms
- Ability to convert concepts and opportunities into transactions
- Ability to originate capital raising and M&A transactions
- Ability to multi-task and set workload priorities in a fast-paced environment