I am a veteran in the recruitment consultancy with more than 9 years of experience working in Recruitment/ HR consultant field. Prior to joining to Navigos Search, I have spent 6 years gaining experience in business development for Vietnamworks, specifically for Korean – Japanese Business Unit, with high recognition and achievement when being promoted to the highest level at Sales department. Doing extensive business development in HR gave me an unrivalled knowledge in hiring talents and developing career path for candidates, as well as providing relevant insights about Japanese and Korean company culture.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I cover senior to high -manager level search for manufacturing and trading Japanese and Korean companies. Along with my team, I assist high profile clients such as electronics manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, automotive companies to identify and attract the best talents in the market for a variety of different positions, and provides great advices to potential candidates.
I am an ingenious employee who always seek for opportunities to improve the way of working and implement effective processes to boost performance of the whole team. Passionate about recruitment and talent development, I aim to provide the best HR solutions to my clients and the most valuable assistance to job seekers.
- Best Consultant of 2019 - Japan Desk nation Wide
- Be promoted 2 times within 3 years (Cons 1 - Cons 2 - Senior Consultant)
- Continually enrich talent database in manufacturing/ trading sector (FDI/ Japan)
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best way to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the procurement process.
-Demonstrates strong leadership and managerial competencies, including integrity, communication skills and commitment to teamwork and excellence in responsibilities such as selecting, mentoring, coaching, supervising, motivating and training procurement staff.
- Sets work objectives, directs, supervises and reviews staff and staff assignments.
- Provides high-level technical/administrative guidance on work requirements and methods.
- Manages and reviews documents for the procurement of all supplies, equipment and services for the Company and ensures compliance the Procurement Policy and Procedures Manual, as well as applicable local laws.
- Identifies suppliers that satisfy THE COMPANY’s contracting and purchasing requirements. Maintains positive vendor relations.
- Conducts (or Manages the process for) the evaluations of proposals, offers and bids in accordance with internal policy and external local regulations while selecting the best supplier in accordance with solicitation requirements.
- Assures suppliers deliver materials and services in accordance with standards of price, time, quantity and quality agreed upon
- Assures all invoice are audited for compliance with contract terms and supervises contract closeout.
- Responsible for ensuring records are maintained and procurements are documented from origination through completion.
- Maintains complete record of authority contracts for goods and services.
- Make recommendations on policies and procedures as needed to ensure the success and compliance of all procurement related activities.
- Coordinates routinely with other departments to assure effective and timely coordination and teamwork in procuring goods and services. Provides procurement research, guidance and direction by presenting available procurement options.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Other duties may be assigned.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or related field.
- 5+ year working experience as a procurement manager or head of procurement, experience in manufacturing field is preferred.
- Good English and computer skills
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities, superior organizational skills