Experienced Recruitment Consultant with a demonstrated working experience for the financial services industry in Navigos Search. Skilled in Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Executive Search. Strong professional with a MSc focused in Business Project Management from The University of Portsmouth, The UK.
“Rise when you fall. Believe in yourself. Work hard & be strong"
- You will play a key partnership role in providing performance management and in-depth analysis on Retail Banking.
- You must possess good product and business knowledge and be able to assimilate the various business events and developments into meaningful and coherent analysis for Retail Bank.
- You will play a pro-active role in supporting Retail Head on financial accounting & reporting, budgetary control, forecast and performance analysis.
• Responsible for financial performance analysis in support of monthly performance review to Management team for the Group and Vietnam.
• Responsible for performance tracking by working with the relevant stakeholders in support of finalization of V Retail Bank KPIs with Group Retail Head of Business Finance, Group Personal Financial Services Head and Group Business Banking Head.
• In working closely with the various business partners, understand the business dynamics and provide insights to opportunities and risks that may impact the business. This would also include developing business cases and feasibility studies as required.
• Work with product managers and corporate functional groups in support of annual exercise on IWST / ICAAP, MAS reviews and ad hoc projects.
• Proactive lead and support in the target setting iterations and financial preparation and review during annual budget cycle.
• Identify appropriate business drivers to assist business heads in driving business to targets. In so doing, ensure appropriate performance decks are accurately and timely prepared and analysed.
• Ensures proper accounting according to Group Financial and Management accounting principles.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Degree in business, accounting or finance. CPA or ACCA is a strong plus.
• At least 12 years of relevant working experience in banking industry, added advantage with regional exposure, understanding of funds transfer pricing concept, knowledge of retail banking products.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Strong MIS reporting skills with advanced knowledge in excel and powerpoint and able to build financial model and analyze large amount of data.
• Good team player and able to work independently with line managers across Business Banking and Group Corporate Functions.
• Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) will be an added advantage