I am passionate about recruiting and I love what I do! I enjoy being able to transform lives and businesses each day.
I'm eager to connect with top talents, especially professionals in Industrial and Manufacturing, specifically in Garment/Footwear/Textile, packaging, industrial products trading sectors, and building materials.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, or perhaps will be in the future, feel free to reach me at Hai.Do@navigossearch.com or +84 912.197.838 and let's connect.
• Act as a trusted advisor to the business leaders by demonstrating business acumen, industry knowledge, and forward-thinking HR practices by working through business and operational issues and challenges using data, technical and industry knowledge.
• Oversee the design and delivery of HR strategy and initiatives and ensuring alignment of the HR imperatives to the organization's strategic and business goals.
• Apply a value-based approach to advise and lead all HR matters for e.g., manpower and budget planning and performance evaluation.
• Provide effective governance and oversight in policy enforcement and resolution by keeping up to date on labor policies, employment legislation, and other HR legal compliance requirements.
• Align C&B policies and practices to attract and retain talent by formulating policies to maintain alignment with the organization's strategic direction, ensuring internal equity of compensation systems while keeping abreast with external market bench-marking.
• Responsible for managing organization-wide workforce costs and expenses according to budget.
• Ability to formulate and lead end-to-end people operations; in an efficient manner; driving continuous
improvement in a fast-paced environment.
• Evaluate the implications of the external environment (political, regulatory, economic, social, technological, legal) on the organization and people, and to respond to challenges in an agile manner while continuously improving and updating policies and practices, as necessary.
• Responsible for talent acquisition to support business growth strategies through establishing talent
• Maintain a high level of ethics & compliance ownership in the development and execution of processes and policies, Admin Operations.
• Ensure compliance with applicable health and safety licensing and certification requirements.
• Analise and effect changes as necessary to increase efficiency in the workplace
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Over 5 years of working experience as Senior HR Manager with the full spectrum of HR in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
• Ability to work well with a team across multiple departments - people-oriented
• Ability to make data-driven decisions
• Experience working in a complex / matrix organization in a large scale company
• Strong business partnering skills and capability to drive organization effectiveness
• Fluent in English