I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
• Accountable for the assigned sales targets for the team (both Sales-in and Sales-out, around USD2 m in FY22).
• Manage the team to develop business plans to meet or exceed assigned sales targets in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner.
• Leads the team to build on strategic relationships with existing customers whilst acquiring new customer accounts.
• Responsible for managing the sales team and develop well thought out business plans and account profiles and execute sales and marketing strategies to drive adoption of client’s product lines responsible for, and achieve planned targeted revenue
• Develop business opportunities with new and existing clients to maintain product loyalty, and increase market share. This includes identifying Key Opinion Leaders and building strong business relationships with these customers
• Work with distributors and build strong relations and rapport with the surgeons, nurses, key opinion leaders, and other key stakeholders
• Maintain close relationships with key accounts and ensure full customer satisfaction by providing appropriate products and services in response to the customer’s needs. This involves appraising customer needs and advising on product applications or services.
• Manage relationship with distributors and work with distributors on product registration, salesforce training, marketing, joint account planning, procurement, and reporting
• Oversee the organization of product in-services, training, symposium and evaluate for successful account conversion for new accounts
• Ensure all sales activities comply with legal and ethical standards, and that documented processes, procedures, and internal quality management system are followed and adhered to People Management
• Responsible for team’s achievement of quarterly and annual sales and margin targets
• Provide supervision through field visits, observations, and measurement of results
• Manages the team’s responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities or customer complaints relating to the product, procedure, and quality system
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
Must-Have: Minimum Requirements
• Bachelors degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience or advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant sales and leadership experience
Nice to Have
• Minimum 10 years of solid sales/marketing management experience in the healthcare industry. Experience in medical devices/consumables is desired.
• Good knowledge and work experience in Vietnam nation-wide
• Ability to manage multi-businesses and functions
• Ability to manage distributors
• Solid understanding of the Country’s healthcare system, regulatory and reimbursement processes.
• Degree in Business, Sciences, and or related discipline. Medical/ Pharmaceutical background is preferable.
• At least 10 years experience in Healthcare, with 3 years experience in Medical device