I enjoy staying around people and helping them. I serious about my work but I’d also like to have fun.
In work, I consider myself an expertise when it comes to problem-solving and challenging work. I thrive to be transparent in every aspect of my daily endeavors. Besides, I enjoy interactions, discussions as much as working on plans, strategies and execution guidelines.
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! As a TA Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
• Manage the company's recruitment process by identifying annually hiring demands and overseeing the hiring process and progress (job posting, sourcing, test and interview, offering, on-boarding...).
• Work with line managers, internal departments to implement recruitment events and partnership with related universities, career training agencies, hiring service agencies...for building the Company's talent pipeline.
• Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with company recruitment goals.
• Identify, attract and source hard-to-find passive talent by effectively using the strategy, operation of Recruitment campaigns on different niche sites/channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn... and other social media.
• Measures the social media performance in the recruitment area.
• Develop and implement employer branding programs.
• Take the initiative and coordinate with internal departments in designing succession and contingency frameworks for identified and various talent strategies in the Company.
• Make periodic and most-used recruiting reports with dashboard metrics.
• Support to design income package and competency development with C&B team and L&D team for talent management
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor's degree in human resource management, psychology, English and related disciplines.
• 4-5 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager or similar HR role, especially in IT and Production industries
• Experience with Social Media and community platforms Management (Facebook, Linkedin, relevant community etc.)
• Networking Skills (internal and external)
• Have knowledge of technology used in recruitment and branding
• Have good knowledge about employer branding and talent management
• Have knowledge of practical workforce planning
• Have good computer skills
• Passionate in recruitment
• Good networking skills or social recruitment
• Good written and verbal communication (both with Vietnamese and English).
• Highly proactive, responsible and customer-oriented
What we offer
• Attractive salary, up to $2,500 gross
• International working environment
• Flat and transparent organization
• Individual ideas are highly appreciated
• Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
• Flexible working time and result-oriented
• Great opportunities in developing your career path as you and the company grow
• Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complying with labour law.
• Up to 15 annual leave days
• Summer trip allowance, 2 weeks fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join
• Choice of hardware
• Home Internet Allowance