POSITION: HR Business Partner
FUNCTION: Human Resources
UNIT: Fast Response Unit - a Branch of Avery Dennison RIS Vietnam
LOCATION: Long Hau Industrial Park, Can Giuoc, Long An
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. The job holder will partner with the other HR Centers of Expertise to drive HR agendas including aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, running orientation and onboarding processes, supporting employee development, driving effective performance management, maintaining staff relations, and ensuring compliance with local and corporate regulations.
Stakeholder Engagement and HR Advisory:
● Represent Human Resources at department leadership/management forums and meetings.
● Take ownership with Department heads for key people strategies and activities.
● Interpret HR policies and provide timely and trusted advice to managers and employees.
● Identify, design and implement HR strategies and solutions to achieve agreed outcomes in the assigned departments.
● Work in partnership with specialist HR functions (TA, L&OD, GWO) to deliver value-added service to the client groups.
● Develop effective, collaborative relationships and networks with all internal clients and external stakeholders
● Identify the needs of the organization in order to achieve maximum performance efficiencies
● Facilitate Management of change process.
Talent Management & Performance Management:
● Manage and analyse data into a compelling story in order to help Department Management understand the various nuances of their workforce
● Participate in the selection process of senior management and key hires
● Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, including development roadmaps, succession planning, compensation strategies and performance improvement.
Employee Relations and Engagement:
● Educate managers and employees on all aspects of employee-related issues, including manager/employee issues, policies & procedures, misconduct, investigations, terminations, appeals, internal audits, etc.
● Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
● Undertake employee relations activities such as staff grievances, investigations and escalations as approved by the HRBP Manager
● Analyse employee engagement survey results and work with department management on their action plan
● Develop, lead and work on special and cross-functional programs / projects or activities as directed by the HRLT
● As a HR team member, contribute to develop and/or enhance policies, procedures and systems to support HR ‘best practice”
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
● Bachelor's degree, preferably Human Resources Management or related discipline
● Strong leadership skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Analytical skills
● Problem-solving skills
● Proactive nature
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Highly organized
● Good people skills
Please send your application to the mailbox with subject: “HR Business Partner - FRU”.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER