On the way of expanding our Bank globally, we expect the companionship of a senior in the position of Marketing Manager to navigate the whole Marketing department, both strategic and implementation aspects served for the long-term development of the Bank’s growth strategies.
The Marketing Manager will work and reside long-term in the SEA Region (outside of Vietnam) with fluent English skills and directly reporting to our Bank's CEO/Vice Chairman.
1. Market Analysis and Strategy:
● Develop marketing strategies and plans tailored to specific target markets, considering cultural, economic, and regulatory factors.
● Proposing to advise the Board of Directors on strategies and plans in Integrated Marketing and Branding activities in the long - term vision.
2. Brand Management:
● Develop and maintain our Bank’s branding positioning and direction throughout the chain of activities, including Brand Monitoring and Analysis, Strategy Development, Brand Identity Management, Brand Campaign Planning & Execution, Brand Monitoring and analysis… for existing and potential markets, ensuring consistency across all marketing channels.
● Adapt marketing materials and content to resonate with the target audience in different regions and market segments.
● Ensure each regional marketing team and external partners follow brand guidelines.
3. Digital Marketing Management:
● Develop, lead, formulate, and deliver 360 marketing solutions considering all marketing functions and activities (brand, PR, and digital).
● Collaborate with relevant tech, ops, and business team stakeholders to develop user acquisition and retention strategy across all growth and customer touchpoint sources, set targets, co-create execution plan, and monitor results.
4. Offline Marketing Management:
● Own entire channels and strategies - lead the ideation, prioritization, and execution of all experimental and scaled offline marketing campaigns, including linear TV, OTT / cTV, roadshows, events…and other offline channels
5. Budgeting and Performance Analysis
● Develop and manage marketing budgets.
● Monitor and analyze marketing performance, including ROI and market penetration
6. Team Leadership and Collaboration:
● Manage and coordinate resources to organize and implement those Marketing Strategies effectively, smoothly, and compatibility.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, PM, and regional marketing teams, to align marketing strategies with overall business objectives.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
● Education: Major in Marketing/ Communication, Economics… and other related disciplines.
● 8++ years of experience, in which 4++ years in equivalent roles in the Industry domain with Banking/ fintech organizations.
● In-depth knowledge and solid practical experience to create and implement innovative Marketing ideas/initiatives/strategies that impact organizational scale.
● Deep understanding of modern and traditional Marketing tools, principles, and methods, and always keeping up with new trends, especially in the Brand/Digital Marketing areas.
● Creative thinking, positive thinking, and great "storytelling" ability.
● Customer-oriented thinking, data-based decision making.
● Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese.
● Possesses teamwork and leadership skills and the ability to positively inspire.
● Ability to adapt and develop in a dynamic, fast-paced environment