"DO IT BETTER"
I had had six and a half years of experience in human resource before joining the Industrial and Manufacturing team at Navigos Search as a recruitment consultant. Therefore, I possess deep industry knowledge and a wide network of contacts with both employers and professional talents.
During two and a half years of experience at Navigos Search, I have been making more than 12 placements per year and was named among the monthly Top Five Billers. My clients include some of the world’s biggest industrialists and manufacturers, for whom I have successfully recruited executives of titles such as Human Resource Manager, Finance Manager and Plant Manager. I am a resourceful professional with a wealth of soft kills in addition to market intelligence. On top of that, I am also an experienced head-hunter. Thus I have become a trustworthy recruitment consultant for major clients who are looking for qualified senior staff members.
I brought to Navigos Search practical recruitment experience and strong negotiation skills, which are utilized to help both employers and job-seekers achieve their targets.
• Assist Financial Controller with cost management and financial analysis, compliance with local and corporate accounting policies, internal controls and tax regulations
• In charge of cost & expense tracking and analysis
• Prepare analysis for Monthly Performance Review meetings (Actual vs Budget)
• Calculate all variances of actual cost versus standard cost and identify the reasons behind them
• Assist in forecasts and preparation of fiscal budgets and re-forecasts.
• Estimate mid-month P&L with explainable assumptions and reasons.
• Assist Financial Controller in implementing financial policies, procedures and ERP systems
• Based on Minimum Control Standards, set internal controls and execute control testing.
• Assist Financial Controller in corporate reporting (Masterisk, Hyperion, CPRS, ect.)
• Work directly with internal auditor
• Back up Chief Accountant role fully when assigned
• All accounting metters & Reports (External)
• Process and finalise P&L monthly reports.
• Be responsible for producing the Company’s financial statements
• Mornitor and review Inter-Company Statements
• Ensure the control and management over inventory is in place and in accordance with the company policy
• Full reconciliations of all bank accounts and BS accounts
• Work directly with Tax Auditor and External Auditor
• Support to other departments if needed
• Other tasks as assigned by Financial Controller
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Having experience in Chief Accountant role
• Having experience in Audit, internal Audit or Standard Costing at MNCs
• Having experience in ERP system set up
• Having experience in Agricultural Commodity Trading is preferable
Other skills and knowledge:
• University graduate in Accounting or Finance
• Cautiousness, honesty, influencing, good inter-personal and communication skills
• Sytermatic & strong analytical mind
• Excellent computer skills, especially using Excel
• Good command of English (speaking and writing)
• Good time management skills, problem solving skills and prioritizing skills
• High expertise of business accounting/ Cost management skills
• Willing to work at AN PHUOC INDUSTRIAL PARK – LONG THANH, DONG NAI Province.