"DO IT BETTER"
I had had six and a half years of experience in human resource before joining the Industrial and Manufacturing team at Navigos Search as a recruitment consultant. Therefore, I possess deep industry knowledge and a wide network of contacts with both employers and professional talents.
During two and a half years of experience at Navigos Search, I have been making more than 12 placements per year and was named among the monthly Top Five Billers. My clients include some of the world’s biggest industrialists and manufacturers, for whom I have successfully recruited executives of titles such as Human Resource Manager, Finance Manager and Plant Manager. I am a resourceful professional with a wealth of soft kills in addition to market intelligence. On top of that, I am also an experienced head-hunter. Thus I have become a trustworthy recruitment consultant for major clients who are looking for qualified senior staff members.
I brought to Navigos Search practical recruitment experience and strong negotiation skills, which are utilized to help both employers and job-seekers achieve their targets.
Provides direction and overall management of assigned factory(ies) supply chain planning and manufacturing operations analysts functions. Develops objectives and plans that support business and corporate goals.
• Responsible for all aspects of the supply planning and manufacturing operations analyses, processes and tools.
• Works collaboratively with Global Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Quality and Procurement teams to plan and ensure cost effective and timely production and distribution of assigned products to meet customer requirements.
• Responsible for demand management process for assigned products, and to improve upon sales forecast accuracy results for those products.
• Responsible for factory production schedules and materials requirements planning.
• Responsible for factory capacity and resource planning (tools, equipment, and production labor).
• Responsible for proper ERP part set up, routers, and planning parameters.
• Responsible for RDC distribution replenishment planning and stocking strategies globally for assigned products ensuring effective deployment of stocks to support customers globally.
• Provides influence on short and long-term business goals. Communicates strategy effectively to department to achieve timelines
• Responsible for ensuring that supply and inventory plans are in support of working capital objectives through a focus on balancing working capital costs, operating expenses and customer service levels.
• Requires constant realignment and adjustment of tactics to meet the needs of our customers while achieving financial objectives.
• Influences internal customers as necessary to ensure successful strategy implementation.
• Directs the professional growth of professional staff by providing individualized guidance, training and supervision.
• Trains and ensures all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Translate strategic goals and revenue targets into tactical execution.
• Builds a strong, self-directed team to deliver exceptional products and support to customers.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Demonstrated knowledge and use of the Sales and Operations Planning Process.
• Ability to solve practical problems and interpret and communicate complex issues in a manner that allows maximum product flexibility without compromising quality standard.
• Demonstrated creativity and the ability to think “outside the box”.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze a high level of detail and make educated decisions with limited data.
• Capacity to define and communicate challenges and provide guidance to management in developing and implementing positive and proactive solutions.
• Capability to interact with diplomacy and tact while maintaining appropriate assertiveness and persistence.
• Ability to help management team balance supply chain planning requirements with business requirements and identify solutions to meet both sets of requirements.
• Must be detail oriented, well organized and able to work independently and in teams.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
• Commitment to cross-functional problem solving.
• Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Possess a strong commitment to company values.
• Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing operations, distribution networks, engineering, customer service, professional communications, computer applications.
• Demonstrated strength in business acumen and business ethics
Bachelor’s degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Progressive experience in Supply Chain within manufacturing operations.
• Experience in high-volume manufacturing environments.
• Experience with demand modeling and statistical forecasting techniques.
• Experience with planning in a Global environment.
• Experience in inventory control methods, batch control and expiration requirements.
• Experience with ERP systems and Advanced Planning tools required; SAP strongly preferred