"DO IT BETTER"
I had had six and a half years of experience in human resource before joining the Industrial and Manufacturing team at Navigos Search as a recruitment consultant. Therefore, I possess deep industry knowledge and a wide network of contacts with both employers and professional talents.
During two and a half years of experience at Navigos Search, I have been making more than 12 placements per year and was named among the monthly Top Five Billers. My clients include some of the world’s biggest industrialists and manufacturers, for whom I have successfully recruited executives of titles such as Human Resource Manager, Finance Manager and Plant Manager. I am a resourceful professional with a wealth of soft kills in addition to market intelligence. On top of that, I am also an experienced head-hunter. Thus I have become a trustworthy recruitment consultant for major clients who are looking for qualified senior staff members.
I brought to Navigos Search practical recruitment experience and strong negotiation skills, which are utilized to help both employers and job-seekers achieve their targets.
Accounting, Reporting, Analysis and Controlling
Issue timely, complete and quality financial statements or information.
Ensure compliance with IFRS for all reporting to local, regional and group management.
Provide meaningful and useful analysis of business performance to be able to support the organization in better management of its financial goals achievement.
Calculate and keep track of financial and operating metrics and provide analysis and recommendations of closing deviations and achieving them.
Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations.
Lead annual budget process.
Responsible for good quality weekly EBIT forecasts.
Analyze and understand variances from the budget and report significant issues to management / Regional Office.
Provide for a system of managing and tracking Plant P&L KPIS and make recommendations in achieving greater cost efficiencies.
Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
Work closely with all departments in identifying cost and performance drivers.
1. Ensure adequate review and control of standard cost of products and ensure that pricing of the processing services are accounted for correctly.
2. Ensure timely and review of actual processing costs per product against standard costing to understand deviations and make appropriate recommendations to correct deviations or improve our cost performance.
1. New business evaluation and justification.
2. Agree and ensure new business operations flow are set up and accounting entries /processes are defined.
3. Tracking of investments against planned ROI.
Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
Comply with local banking regulations.
Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
Comply with Group’s Code of Conduct.
Internal Controls and SOX compliance
1. Regular reviews of internal control system and identify weakness and make improvements, particularly required for SOX compliance.
2. Ensure pragmatic and cost efficiencies in internal controls design.
Oversee the full suite of accounting and controlling activities to deliver the highest quality of service and support to the local and finance organization.
Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures and make changes to improve and comply within Group and Regional set framework.
Ensure adequate and robust control system (not just finance controls but also operational controls – a joint effort with Operations Manager) which is important for SOX compliance, efficient transaction-processing operations, and adherence to local, regional and group regulations, policies and standards.
Maintain a strong working capital and cash management focus to ensure optimal use of working capital and cash.
Ensure good control and safeguard of inventory.
Work with various Department Heads in providing financial advisory and support in helping them to deal with any financial and operational issues (where it deemed fit).
Academic & Trades Qualification
Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a medium size MNC
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
Work Experience & Skills
1. Experience in manufacturing environment is necessary.
2. Strong technical skills.
3. Good excel skills, database knowledge.
4. ERP experience is a must.
5. Good communications, organization and leadership skills.
6. Ability to implement change projects like ERP implementation, Process improvement and change experience is an advantage.
Personal Qualities & Behavioral Traits
1. Positive disposition and good attitude about learning and possess strong motivation to making things better.
2. Ability to be assertive and firm when required without compromising working relationship.
1. Knowledge of spoken and/or written Vietnamese language would be a strong plus.
2. Fluency in English is also a must.