I am a veteran in the recruitment consultancy with more than 9 years of experience working in Recruitment/ HR consultant field. Prior to joining to Navigos Search, I have spent 6 years gaining experience in business development for Vietnamworks, specifically for Korean – Japanese Business Unit, with high recognition and achievement when being promoted to the highest level at Sales department. Doing extensive business development in HR gave me an unrivalled knowledge in hiring talents and developing career path for candidates, as well as providing relevant insights about Japanese and Korean company culture.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I cover senior to high -manager level search for manufacturing and trading Japanese and Korean companies. Along with my team, I assist high profile clients such as electronics manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, automotive companies to identify and attract the best talents in the market for a variety of different positions, and provides great advices to potential candidates.
I am an ingenious employee who always seek for opportunities to improve the way of working and implement effective processes to boost performance of the whole team. Passionate about recruitment and talent development, I aim to provide the best HR solutions to my clients and the most valuable assistance to job seekers.
- Best Consultant of 2019 - Japan Desk nation Wide
- Be promoted 2 times within 3 years (Cons 1 - Cons 2 - Senior Consultant)
- Continually enrich talent database in manufacturing/ trading sector (FDI/ Japan)
SUPERVISES: Supervisors, Production Molding
CONTACTS: All related sections in the company, Vendors, Suppliers, Customers, Molex Entities
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Support Vice Plant Manager & Control the operation of Molding department.
(Set up plan/ adjust budget, production, labor)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Define department strategy, key focus, KPIs and goals. Plan, organize, execute and review to achieve the goals.
2. Responsible for Molding operation as plastic injection molding lines and over-molding lines, mold-die and machines maintenance, quality, SAP/ITS system, administration, ISOs, EMS, TS16949, CSR, EICC compliance to meet production plan, customer requirements and standards.
3. Define department policy, procedure, processes and instructions for Molding operation to use effectiveness of resources and improve overall machines effectiveness.
4. Responsible for product test, transfer and new product development within department. Project management.
5. Participate and execute operational excellence as zero defects, kaizen, GLSS, production cost saving plans and activities.
6. Recruit, RR&E setting and review, training and coaching subordinates, people relation and performance assessment.
7. Responsible for financial related to department operation.
8. Clearly understand self’s and section’s goals to make contribution to obtain quality and delivery goals.
9. Be accountable for the compliance to rules, procedures and requirement in terms of:
a. 7S & KAIZEN
b. Environmental Health Safety
c. EICC & Social Responsibility
d. Protection of company assets
10. Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
2. At least 10 years experiences
3. Good knowledge and skills of engineering, molding processes, product design, QC tools
4. Procedures, processes, standards, instructions creation skills
5. English (oral and written), Work planning, Problem-solving, Training, Coaching, Leadership and managerial skills
6. Kaizen and innovation skills
7. Performance assessment.
8. Understand and implement as requirements from ISOs, CSR (Corporate social responsibility), EICC (The Electronic Industry Cizitenship Coalition)
9. Good command in English