I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
- Direct and manage all activities of CL&T divisions as per HQ strategies
• Coordinate and act as window-contact for CL&T Division to communicate with RHQ/HQ.
• Be responsible for developing new product for business units
• Be responsible for establish and accomplishing corporate objectives of plan, budget, and results measurement for CL&T operational divisions in Vietnam to be in line with HQ’s plan.
• P&L analysis and analyze division’s operation parallel with yearly approved budget.
• Control and manage all asset relating to business unit
• Report activities of CL&T Division in Vietnam to RHQ/HQ.
• Align business plan and strategy with sales targets for business unit
• Analyze markets and customers demand for future business growth
• Verify investment proposal from sales team in the region
• Host division meeting as necessary
- BPM, and joint-manage operational CL&T actitivities in Vietnam
• Manage and motivate a team under the supervision
• Improve operation effectiveness thru innovation and new business.
• Co-direct all operational activities to be in line with division’s plans.
• Coordinate and allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Monitor operational quality, safety, Kaizen and KPI and advise to operation div. as necessary
• Monitor P/L, KPI, cost and report analyzed result to BOD member
• Procurement and vendor management.
• Quality management
• Costing analysis
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
BA of related business units (MBA is preferable)
At least 10 years experienced in related business field (banker or finance background/experience is preferable)
Experience working for global/international company (experience working for Japanese bank/company
At least 3 years experienced in similar management position.
Have sufficient knowledge of Contract Logistics, Supply Chain and Customs Brokerage
Good at English (also good at Japanese is preferable)