Binh exposed as a proactive consultant who are full of enthusiast about consulting clients and candidates as well as obtaining from them valuable industry knowledge. As the passion come to result, with strong drive to succeed and her analytical and critical problem solving skills, she managed to build up portfolio of high-level placement such as Country Sales Director, Legal Manager and Marketing Chief for key market players among those there are many 500 Fortune Companies.
She was inspired to believe that executive search profession come from the passion to create sustainable value to each person’s life ,to each business’s future and to the society.
1. Building and implementing Business plan:
- Monitoring business the implementation of annual business plans, results, action programs and being responsible for results of Product
2. Developing Credit Product:
- Establishing Product and Pricing model by segment/sub-segment/region based on the proposals of Customer Segmentation, Product Development, Banking’s policy and strategy.
- Developing & adjusting regulations, procedures and guidelines related to the development of Product/Product package/Business program for the segments/sub-segment.
3. Managing effectively Product portfolio
- Monitoring the business performance of Credit Products (revenue, cost, market share, overdue debt ...)
- Developing sales tools: manuals for Products
- Coordinating with Risk to develop policies, regulations, procedures and guidelines in risk management (including early warning procedures, debt recovery,...)
- Managing and exploiting effectively channels of using products for customers (online, mobile banking ...).
4. Products training
- Developing training materials on Products.
- Directly training Products for sales forces.
5. Human Resources development
- Managing & training to enhance staff capability.
- Building quality human resources.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Bachelor or Master in Economics / Finance / Banking / Business Administration
- Language: Minimum TOEIC 650 or equivalent
- At least 7-year experience related to analysis/finance/credit/development/sales of credit products for business customers.
- Prefer working experience related to credit for business customers.
3. Skills/ Knowledge:
- Well understanding in Trends of Banking & Financial Product & Services (Especially Credits) to customers
- Good knowledge in Risks (credit risk, operational risk, industry risk).
- Understanding of the legal provisions in Banking/Finance.
- Researching & analyzing the trends of developing Credit products for business customers.
- Being able to use pricing models, pricing elements; update documents, timely catch state law and Banking’s regulations related to the construction and improvement of products and services.