I started my career in recruitment consultancy at Navigos Search after spending more than 4 years working as a project coordinator to successfully set up an office for a Japan Studies program in Vietnam.
At Navigos Search, I work closely with a team of professional recruitment consultants in representing clients in Banking and Finance sector to attract the best talents in the market to place senior to management level positions. I have successfully fulfilled numerous placements to leading foreign and local banks, Vietnamese conglomerates and Japanese enterprises. My ability to provide insightful market information, listen and match the right people with the right jobs allows me to build an extensive network of professionals.
<!-- [if gte mso 10]>
• Define strategies and leading execution plans in order to exceed admissions targets (units and revenues)
• Manage the team to deliver the targets set on a quarterly and annual basis
• Convert high quality leads developed by marketing into enrolled students
Create and implement lead generation activities which strengthen BUV's presence in the competitive landscape, clearly differentiating BUV against its competitors and alternatives.
Public Relations and Brand Management
• Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Coordinate all public relations activities
• Direct PR and social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
• Create content for press releases, by-line articles and keynote presentations
• Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
• Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
• Promote news stories and features to the media
• Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
• Manage and create SEO friendly content for digital and social media platforms
• Analyse and produce reports around product and digital marketing channels performance
• Write the content to be delivered intelligently to market
• Increase number of followers on various social media platforms
• Conduct formal pre-event and post-event meetings as required to review/communicate group needs and feedback
• Assign tasks and supervise all team member involve in the event activities. Manage and be responsible for overall event.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• A good, reputable degree from a recognised University. An MBA would be an added advantage
• Minimum 5 years proven sales experience in Education (preferable) sector or other industries.
• Excellent selling skills, with a strong sales aptitude, customer focus and relationship building
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Ability to hire A Players/Ability to develop people/Flexible with high energy/Strategic thinking/visioning/Proactive/Customer-oriented/High standard/Can do mind set