As an expert in recruitment consultancy, I am specified in recruiting talents for Professional Services sectors including Real Estate, Hospitality, Entertainment, Outsourcing Services, Education and Clinic. Prior to Navigos Search, I was an experienced Human Resource Specialist with more than 6 years practicing talent acquisition – sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates for global garment manufacturers and real estate developers. My understanding of both HR practices and industry knowledge allows me to immensely appreciate the importance of manpower within an organization.
At Navigos Search, I am working relentlessly to seek for the right opportunities to match excellent candidates to suitable positions. Together with my team, I assist high-profile clients in the search for the brightest candidates in the market. My commitment and focus to deliver quality results allow me to achieved desirable prizes after only months of joining Navigos Search.
Beyond contributing valuable service to clients and candidates, I am also passionate about transferring my knowledge and understanding of the industry, developing skills and leadership to other team members and young students through internal and external training and workshops.
- Direct the development and execution of marketing communications initiatives including product launches, sales collateral, campaigns, social site presence, company website, public relations, internal communication, regulatory communications and corporate events.
- Establish, own and drive a strategic internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees’ and customers’ understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of an even stronger connection to the company
- Ensure new communcation campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching sales targets.
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines.
- Build and manage the corporate communications budget.
- Actively lead, build and manage the Corporate Communications team including graphics designers, corporate communications specialists, media specialists and copy writers to produce high quality publications and materials on time and within budget.
- Determine projects which should be completed internally and externally. Manage relationships with outside vendors as necessary.
- Drive continual process improvements and implement best practices to manage projects efficiently.
- Collaborate closely with managers in Marketing, Business Development and Sales.
- Be the driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values of the Corporate Communications group. Through personal example, establish the style and approach which meets overall company values and expectations.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key reporters/editors and media.
- Manage complex contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business related fields
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a marketing communications team
- Experience successfully building, coaching, and motivating high performing teams while holding employees accountable
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
- Business related computer skills including knowledge with PowerPoint, Excel and Word.