As an expert in recruitment consultancy, I am specified in recruiting talents for Professional Services sectors including Real Estate, Hospitality, Entertainment, Outsourcing Services, Education and Clinic. Prior to Navigos Search, I was an experienced Human Resource Specialist with more than 6 years practicing talent acquisition – sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates for global garment manufacturers and real estate developers. My understanding of both HR practices and industry knowledge allows me to immensely appreciate the importance of manpower within an organization.
At Navigos Search, I am working relentlessly to seek for the right opportunities to match excellent candidates to suitable positions. Together with my team, I assist high-profile clients in the search for the brightest candidates in the market. My commitment and focus to deliver quality results allow me to achieved desirable prizes after only months of joining Navigos Search.
Beyond contributing valuable service to clients and candidates, I am also passionate about transferring my knowledge and understanding of the industry, developing skills and leadership to other team members and young students through internal and external training and workshops.
- Create and oversee the International public relations strategy that ensures awareness and understanding of the vision and strategy, aligned to the company’s business objectives and promotes a positive company image
- Manage and build relationships with our external international agency partners to drive our product and brand PR programs
- Develop and drive the PR plan for the International business including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and manage strong media & influencers relationships to share content.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Prepare executives for media interactions and public appearances
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Maintain a schedule of upcoming product launches, award submissions, events and announcements
- Plan and participate in press tours and attend key industry events. Secure regular and consistent coverage & awards for products
Collaborate with social media, customer, partner and user group teams to develop press opportunities
- Seek and evaluate opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships on an on-going basis
- Development of press materials including press releases, FAQs, product review guides, media kits, fact sheets, bylined articles, blog posts, etc.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or similar
- 8 years + experience in developing, launching and managing PR Strategy development and planning in an international environment.- Proven ability to develop and shape an effective PR strategy
- Proven track record designing and executing successful PR programs
- Experience in managing public relations agency activities and budgets
- Experience in Brand and Product specific PR programs – experience in consumer goods industry (consumer electronics specifically) highly preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience working with media and ability to develop strong media relationships
- Has strong sense of urgency with proven ability to make decisions and act quickly
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to build and develop strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Proactive, confident self-starter with positive energy, customer-oriented attitude with excellent multitasking and organizational ability