As an expert in recruitment consultancy, I am specified in recruiting talents for Professional Services sectors including Real Estate, Hospitality, Entertainment, Outsourcing Services, Education and Clinic. Prior to Navigos Search, I was an experienced Human Resource Specialist with more than 6 years practicing talent acquisition – sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates for global garment manufacturers and real estate developers. My understanding of both HR practices and industry knowledge allows me to immensely appreciate the importance of manpower within an organization.
At Navigos Search, I am working relentlessly to seek for the right opportunities to match excellent candidates to suitable positions. Together with my team, I assist high-profile clients in the search for the brightest candidates in the market. My commitment and focus to deliver quality results allow me to achieved desirable prizes after only months of joining Navigos Search.
Beyond contributing valuable service to clients and candidates, I am also passionate about transferring my knowledge and understanding of the industry, developing skills and leadership to other team members and young students through internal and external training and workshops.
6 positions available for
• Global Account Director
• Domestic (Vietnamese) Account Director
• Russia Account Director
• Japanese Account Director
• Long-haul Account Director
• Other Accounts Manager
SALES DIRECTOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain and promote a team work environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers.
• Ensure best client service is being made available through communication amongst the team, cross training within the department and appropriate office coverage.
• Works with sales managers to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
• Works with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment led by the DOS.
• Updating and owning the sales strategy & sales plan with the General Manager.
• Attending and contributing to the monthly sales strategy meeting
• Set example through professional, friendly attitude towards clients and co-workers, timely response to clients and co-workers needs and observance of sales office standard.
• Ensure hotel meets budgeted goals.
• Follow and track company cross-sell procedures.
• Utilize company profile database to determine geographic areas for travel agent calls while maintaining top and existing travel agent accounts.
• Organize travel agent month and travel agent appreciation rates for slow months.
• Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
• Creating a focus on attracting new business.
• Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
• Develop and send informative press releases to targeted lists highlighting all activities and promotions.
• Maintain and expand corporate incentive program via direct mail, personal visits etc.
• Oversee and ensure the updates of rates, promotions on hotel website, OTA's (Online travel agents), etc. without any rate parity.
• Responsible for the training of sales managers and staff.
• Follow and promote hotel standards with guests, co-workers.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration, Hospitality Management
• 5 to 6 years experience in the sales and marketing management or related professional area
• Good business sense with commercial awareness with clear understanding of linkage between sales and profits.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Leadership and ability to motivate team