I started my career in recruitment consultancy at Navigos Search after spending more than 4 years working as a project coordinator to successfully set up an office for a Japan Studies program in Vietnam.
At Navigos Search, I work closely with a team of professional recruitment consultants in representing clients in Banking and Finance sector to attract the best talents in the market to place senior to management level positions. I have successfully fulfilled numerous placements to leading foreign and local banks, Vietnamese conglomerates and Japanese enterprises. My ability to provide insightful market information, listen and match the right people with the right jobs allows me to build an extensive network of professionals.
<!-- [if gte mso 10]>
1. Formulating and implementing annual business plans and action programs according to assigned scope:
- Developing, implementing business plans, annual action plans on the partnership development with the staff of the sub-level.
- Managing business results, action programs, taking responsibility for efficiency through the partners in charge
2. Developing relationships with internal partners in the bank according to the action plan/program:
- Developing relationships with internal units (WB, IB, PFS,...) to propose solutions to build the effective ecosystem exploitation programs of partners having relationship with Company.
- Being in charge of handling issues related to policies, process and solutions with the partners and clients.
- Developing the mechanisms to promote cross-selling between the Business Banking and the related groups: Coordinating in building solutions; Building a mechanism to record, monitor the financial
3. Effective Partners management:
- Establishing criteria for choosing effective partners:
+ Participating in building criteria for choosing effective partners
+ Coordinating with internal units (WB, IB, PFS ...) to select target partners in priority order
+ Planning action to exploit the ecosystem/ value chain of selected partners
- Effective Partnership management:
+ Coordinating with customer segment, product segment in the analysis of characteristics, needs, potentials to turn out solutions and develop relationships with customers in the ecosystem/ the value of the affiliate partner
+ Evaluating the efficiency from the customer through partners, make solutions to improve efficiency
4. Employee development
- Management, training, capacity building staff
- Building quality Human Resources
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Bachelor’s Degree or above majoring in Economics/ Banking/ Finance/ Marketing/ Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years experience related to Sales, Business Development with Organization partners.
- Having working experience related to Business Banking is preferable
- Understanding the characteristics of sales channels through affiliate partners for Business Client
- Understand the ecosystem / value chain of target customers
- Building, maintaining partnerships with large organizations (the size of the World Bank)
- Skills to organize, manage and give solutions to develop & maintain relations with partners
- Ability to communicate, negotiate, influencing…