As a banker turned recruitment consultant with more than 5 years of experience working for a wide range of different companies in a variety of positions, my diverse background allows me to gain adept knowledge of the market and extensive network of professionals.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I work closely with team to provide professional recruitment services to clients in IT and Telecommunications industry. Together with my colleagues, I have successfully provided numerous placements at multiple positions at all levels including CTOs, project managers, HR specialists and so on. I focus on building long-term relationship with clients and candidates as well as foster an understanding to support both sides proactively and effectively. I am strongly committed to bringing added value from my recruitment consultancy to both clients and candidates through result-oriented deliverables and a focus on solutions.
Passionate, patient and sociable, I am dedicating to become a well-recognized recruitment consultant by most companies in the industry, who can be trusted to support for their successful recruitment for multiple positions.
* Assist CIO on strategic planning and implementation of all IT programs, services and policies.
* Refresh technology information; assist CIO on defining the technology roadmap, target ROI, gain and loss analysis.
* Manage the system utilization to ensure the performance of IT systems within the user agreed performance.
* Manage the capacity of the systems to ensure sufficient capacity for the business operation.
* Manage daily IT operations included application support, help desk, infrastructure.
* Ensure IT operations running within the agreed SLA
* Assign assignment to sub-ordinates; balance their loading; establish work priority of subordinate; performance evaluation; staff coaching; staff planning; goal setting
* Work/review with project managers to meet the timelines, budget, loading within the agreed guidelines with high levels of customer and service delivery
* Discover risks in IT operation; determine the resolution if required; notify CIO and other relevant management in advance.
* Discover risks in IT operation; determine the resolution if required; notify CIO and other relevant management in advance
* Work/review with project managers to meet the timelines, budget, loading within the agreed guidelines with high levels of customer and service delivery.
* Play an active role in budgeting, cost control, and cost saving.
* Take lead on the OPEX budget preparation and cost control.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- University or Master degree in IT, Computer Mathematics or related subjects.
- Certificate of PMP is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years project management experience included 2 years on managerial position.
- Fully understanding of software development life cycle and ITIL.
- Experience on finance system and securities trading system is a must.
- Strong business sense and a solid foundation in information technology, including change management and project management experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with sub-ordinates, users, and other C levels
- Experience on budgeting, cost control, cost saving in technology department.
- Experience on IT departmental management.
- Experience leading / managing PMO services and functions supporting IT Projects.
- Experience defining project management standards and auditing projects for compliance.
- Ability to apply innovative thinking in conjunction with a technical understanding of emerging technologies to address needs and problems of providing recommendation to the business units.
- Ability to review and modify business processes to meet the ever changing needs of a complex and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated experience in providing leadership to support a clear IT vision and the ability to execute decisions.
- Knowledge and experience in the principles and practices of systems analysis, computer programming, computer operations, and a wide variety of electronic data processing equipment, IT hardware and software applications to support an emerging IT department.
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skill.
- Communication skills, communication confidence, team work, good customer relations;
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and large,
- Reading technical documents in English good, basic communication