As an expert in recruitment consultancy, I am specified in recruiting talents for Professional Services sectors including Real Estate, Hospitality, Entertainment, Outsourcing Services, Education and Clinic. Prior to Navigos Search, I was an experienced Human Resource Specialist with more than 6 years practicing talent acquisition – sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates for global garment manufacturers and real estate developers. My understanding of both HR practices and industry knowledge allows me to immensely appreciate the importance of manpower within an organization.
At Navigos Search, I am working relentlessly to seek for the right opportunities to match excellent candidates to suitable positions. Together with my team, I assist high-profile clients in the search for the brightest candidates in the market. My commitment and focus to deliver quality results allow me to achieved desirable prizes after only months of joining Navigos Search.
Beyond contributing valuable service to clients and candidates, I am also passionate about transferring my knowledge and understanding of the industry, developing skills and leadership to other team members and young students through internal and external training and workshops.
1. Developing, deploying and refining sales plan and strategy that are consistent with the target customer market positioning and pricing strategy for project to ensure accomplishment of sales volume and value targets for the development project;
2. Oversee and ensure an effective customer lifecycle processes spanning origination, sales, contracting, product customization, billing and collections, defect management and handover;
3. Communicate with stakeholders (including design and product development team, customers, end-financiers, solicitors, authorities etc.), to ensure compliance with corporate strategies philosophies and advice from governance bodies and other relevant regulations in Vietnam;
4. Assist in developing and nurturing a high-performing sales team to enable the team to execute and deliver company objectives;
5. Perform other duties as assign by CEO.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• University degree, preferably in business management or related disciplines;
• A matured professional with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a senior sales role;
• Prior experience in property development industry is essential; experience in both residential and commercial markets will be an added plus;
• Experience in sales administration is required;
• Experience in Condominium or Township management will be beneficial;
• Good knowledge of local real estate;
• Effective communication with stakeholders of both local and foreigners.