"DO IT BETTER"
I had had six and a half years of experience in human resource before joining the Industrial and Manufacturing team at Navigos Search as a recruitment consultant. Therefore, I possess deep industry knowledge and a wide network of contacts with both employers and professional talents.
During two and a half years of experience at Navigos Search, I have been making more than 12 placements per year and was named among the monthly Top Five Billers. My clients include some of the world’s biggest industrialists and manufacturers, for whom I have successfully recruited executives of titles such as Human Resource Manager, Finance Manager and Plant Manager. I am a resourceful professional with a wealth of soft kills in addition to market intelligence. On top of that, I am also an experienced head-hunter. Thus I have become a trustworthy recruitment consultant for major clients who are looking for qualified senior staff members.
I brought to Navigos Search practical recruitment experience and strong negotiation skills, which are utilized to help both employers and job-seekers achieve their targets.
Objective of the function:
Manage strategic, financial and operational aspects of the supply chain function to meet business objectives. Ensures that the supply chain operational plans across the organization are aligned with the organization strategy. Ensures optimum utilization through inventory planning and control, unhindered material flow, cost effective imports of raw materials etc., Supplier development in local and abroad. Assumes overall responsibilities to develop, motivate and lead his team and establish mechanisms to groom & retain key resources.
• End to end Supply Chain Operations Management from Planning, Sourcing to Delivery
• Business process integration and optimization.
• Demand Planning, Grey Thread Planning and development of new supply sources for cost and lead time optimization.
• Implement group’s operations management, system, processes, as per group guideline.
• Optimum Supply Network Planning, Dyes & Chemical Planning & Sourcing
• Proper Supplier development, enlistment, Supply Management & Scoring
• Lead the Procurement team to execute of all types of local raw materials/make-up-materials, Spare Parts, local items efficiently.
• Lead & direct import, export – documentation, Commercial, Banking, Cleaning & Forwarding activities in a view to reduce the transaction costs.
• Proper & effective Inventory Management & Reporting.
• Lead, guide and monitor the team of Regulatory & Corporate Affairs matters (Bond, Customs, Dedo, Licensing, factory external logistics) to ensure the legal and compliance of the operation.
• SCKPI (Supply Chain Key Performance Indicator) reporting weekly/monthly
• Training & Development of Supply Chain Team
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Undergraduate in Engineering, Masters in Business Administration in business or Supply Chain/Operations related field.
• Professional qualification in business field. Professional Supply Chain Management qualification like CSCM/CIPS/APICS is preferable.
• At least ten (10) years of experience, five (5) of which must be at senior management positions. 5 – 10 years progressive experience in a combination of planning, logistics, production scheduling and/or inventory control in ERP/SAP environment. Direct management experience in a technical or analytical environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills & strong customer focus.
• Thorough tactical focus (what need to be done now to achieve the strategic goal)
• Strategic focus (What’s good for business in the long-run)