I am a recruitment consultant with an impressive track record during over four years of experience at Navigos Search. I constantly exceeded my targets in the Life Science, Consumer Goods & Retail team for over four consecutive years and am expected to obtain even greater achievements with a focus on Agriculture, Animal Health, Pharma, Medical Device, Trading and FMCG clients.
Among my successful placements are high-ranking positions such as Country Procurement Director, HR Manager and Sales Manager. Before joining Navigos Search, I had already had headhunting experience at other agencies, where I also demonstrated a high level of professionalism and technical skills and was constantly promoted to more senior positions.
I am motivated by deep interest in the human connection between myself, employers and candidates. I am trusted by professional people of all levels of seniority thanks to my insights into specific sub-sectors such as trading, retail, wholesale… as well as my persuasion and coaching skills. For me, helping candidates find and obtain their dream jobs is not just a challenging responsibility but also a precious opportunity for me to boost my own personal development.
“ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! RADIATE POSITIVITY AND YOU WILL ATTRACT POSITIVE OUTCOMES”
• Develop and implement the plans and strategies agreed with sales and marketing throughout the retail trade. Agree a business approach and dual strategies
• with our trade customers that will meet the objectives of both parties.
• Co-ordinate, control and supervise the implementation of all sales promotion materials and merchandising activity through both the Key Accounts and General Trade.
• Planning and execution of promotion and new product launch
• Understand shopper profile and brand strategies to lead the development of channel promotion and new product launch plan.
• Ensure executive execution of promotion and new product launch plan
• Pursue category management
• Initiate and execute cat man project and co-marketing opportunity to enhance trade partnership and reinforce J&J category captainship to maximize own
• brand growth potential
• Conduct category review with retailers
• Merchandising excellence
• Initiate and develop instore merchandising that best fit store format and shopper profile for executive instore brand visibility
• Manage promotion efficiency
• Ensure continuous improvement on promotion efficiency via cost improvement projects
• Handle forecast for promo packs and manage forecast for whole brand
• Franchise Sales Plan development
• Responsible for given BTL budget
• Deploy brand plan to customer focus plan
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing or key account management, preferably gained in FMCG company
• Analytical and influential, strong presentation and influencing skills
• Able to translate market intelligence and related information into feasible business strategies and decision
• Problem solving Analytical and numerical skills, ability to draw conclusions based on analyses
• Proficiency in English
• Team player and willingness to learn new things