Experienced Recruitment Consultant with a demonstrated working experience for the financial services industry in Navigos Search. Skilled in Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Executive Search. Strong professional with a MSc focused in Business Project Management from The University of Portsmouth, The UK.
“Rise when you fall. Believe in yourself. Work hard & be strong"
• Achieve the short term goals for Student Placement & implement the long term strategy of the company to build a sustainable business model. Strengthen the leadership position for Australia and build IDP to be the leading player in Multi Destinations (US, UK and Canada)
• To provide strong business leadership, instilling IDP’s vision for the organisation and a performance driven culture with the office-based teams
• Build strong office teams led by high performing Branch Managers.
• Lead the team at a functional and operational level, mentoring, coaching, motivating, communicating and driving for high engagement and excellent business results
• Lead the development and implementation of country, destination and office based lead generation, counselling capability/capacity, pipeline conversion business plans aligned with regional goals
• Lead the teams to provide outstanding service and support to customers, clients, and partners to achieve sales, market share targets
• Build strong working matrix relationships and leverage with destination, marketing and finance leaders and other regional/global staff to deliver optimal result
• Ensure effectively and timely implementation of global priority projects (DELIGHT)
• Play an active role in development of company’s global priorities keeping bigger picture in mind
Business & Sales Management
Drive the development and implementation of country and office based business plans which address country needs and are aligned to IDP’s strategic milestones.
Set and monitor office level KPIs to support the implementation of the country’s business plan
Improve country business performance by identifying and maximising opportunities for leverage across offices of knowledge, skills and infrastructure
Develop and monitor Pipeline and Revenue budgets of the country. With finance team, monitor results and initiate corrective action where required.
Collaborate with Finance and Country Director to implement forecasting methodologies and processes to achieve accurate, timely pipeline and revenue forecasts for all offices within the country.
Develop and maintain a strong sales and service culture within the business.
Identify, develop and implement strategies to achieve sales objectives for the Country for student placement. Monitor results and initiate corrective action where required.
Collaborate with peers (DM’s, Marketing) to develop and implement lead generation programs including events, client office visits, web etc, ensure counselling capacity /capability as per targets and ensure consistent sales, service and client management performance standards and benchmarks which are continuously improved.
Leverage and establish best practice frameworks and mechanisms from across offices to achieve best practice standards.
Lead and support Office Managers to improve Sales productivity through the implementation of global CRM system adoption, pipeline management, conversion benchmarks. Improve sales skills through training.
Drive the ongoing development and maintenance of service and client management performance standards and benchmarks for the country.
Drive and guide the country’s participation in and execution of global improvement projects.
Collaborate with peers in sharing and implementing strategies, products, systems, and best practice.
Develop a strong team of Office Managers , Counselling, Sales Support teams to oversee the creation of a
Build a performance driven culture
Manage and maintain key relationships with clients, government entities e.g. Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC), Australian high commission
Where required, represent IDP Vietnam in forums and events of regional significance.
Speedily determine when an issue needs to be escalated to the Country Director for resolution.
Proactively provide timely feedback and advice to the Country Director on the management of country business and on issues arising from competitor activities, changing business environments, change in student visa policies etc
With support of Finance team manage business systems and processes to ensure that all financial accounting obligations are met to the standard set by IDP and in line with local laws and accounting standards.
Integrate compliance requirements into staff performance appraisals and annual objectives.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
o At least 7 years of Sales & Operations Management experience, preferably in Multi-National Company.
o Demonstrate skill in managing customer facing sales-based operations with strong commercial acumen and experience in developing growth strategies, business plans, budgets and expansion plans across Vietnam.
o Highly skilled leader with a proven ability to motivate and lead a diverse multi office-based team to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
o Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the ultimate goal of the organisation.
o Master’s or equivalent degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferable
o Experience in working in cross border teams o Experience in working with CRM systems
o Outstanding skills in customer liaison and client relationship management
o A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
o Excellent presentation and communication skills
o Outstanding written and verbal English skills