I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
The Manager – Production Maintenance will be responsible for leading maintenance systems, overseeing the continuous improvement of the maintenance process and activities.
1. Ensure smooth production operations by effective maintenance activities and services:
- Plan, develop, and implement maintenance methods and procedures designed to reduce downtime, supply chain losses, minimize operating costs, and optimize the utilization of technicians, materials and assets.
- Partner with manufacturing teams to deliver production targets and quality objectives.
- Provide technical expertise to increase the number of zero breakdown machines, reduce breakdown re-occurrences, and increase Mean Time between Failure (MTBF).
- Provide coordination of support services for machining, welding, electrical and miscellaneous contracted services.
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken
- Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing maintenance performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
2. Enhance continuous improvement through TPM:
- Coordinate processes to develop and train maintenance, manufacturing operators, and Team Leaders.
- Support the 8 TPM pillars with technical resources and coaching to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). Coordinates the Effective Maintenance (EM) pillar resources to deliver reliable maintenance processes including: 5S, Visual Factory and spare parts inventories for all new and existing equipment as well as equipment modifications.
- Drive improvements during equipment changes to deliver new procedures, breakdown reduction, root cause analysis, as well as risks and hazards.
- Maintain an integrated maintenance master plan utilizing quantitative information consistent with business goals.
- Implement other support pillars to comply with safety, good housekeeping, quality and related regulatory requirements. Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department ensure to meet legal and health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Daily communication updates/report, maintenance performance trending of indicator. Report shall be represented with graphs trending indicators to reflect maintenance, spares /consumable consumed & forecast the maintenance plan, consumables.
3. Lead and develop the maintenance team:
- Oversee maintenance team to ensure discipline, quality and capacity.
- Organize relevant training sessions when required or in order to upgrade the knowledge and expertise of the team in charge.
- Establish workflow that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product quality or employee integrity
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of supervisors, engineers and technicians.
4. Other tasks as assigned by direct manager.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- B.Sc in Engineering, Automation, Electricals, Mechanicals or equivalent
- Min 3-5 years in production with at least 2 years experience in maintenance management role. Experience with TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) Pillars - Autonomous and Effective Maintenance in a process environment is preferred.
- Experience in TPM, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, or a continuous improvement program is required
- Must have experience managing maintenance teams and supporting autonomous manufacturing teams as they deliver continuous improvements.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, automation and mechanical system. Working experience of time, condition and predictive based maintenance processes
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics.
- Good at English communication.
- Team leadership
- Excellent communication in both Vietnamese and English.