Experienced Recruitment Consultant with a demonstrated working experience for the financial services industry in Navigos Search. Skilled in Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Executive Search. Strong professional with a MSc focused in Business Project Management from The University of Portsmouth, The UK.
“Rise when you fall. Believe in yourself. Work hard & be strong"
• The successful candidate will have strong experience in developing Digital Banking strategy development by identifying trends, data analysis, and competitive market information to guide and shape our business strategy.
• Our Digital Banking scope includes website, digital/mobile banking, bill pay, P2P, online account opening and online applications. This position plays a pivotal role in leveraging data and research to create strategies that enhance credit union s performance, growth, market share, and competitive market position.
• Specific topics of strategy development may include evaluation of FinTech (Financial Technology) partners and solutions, omni-channel service delivery, digital channel adoption, generational shifts, and member-based behavior analytics.
• Additional Responsibilities include: Responsible for all digital banking products, including Website, Digital/Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, P2P, Online Account Opening and user experience perspectives for online applications.
• Provide research and support to influence and drive digital banking strategy, including researching market and competitive factors, emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships, and uncovering patterns and themes within data that impacts digital retail banking.
• Lead product research and market analysis.
• Conduct cost benefit analysis of defined strategies and seek executive approval for execution.
• Research and document detailed product requirements to ensure that products meet business needs, performance objectives and deliver an exceptional, innovative member experience Understand strategies across lines of business to ensure alignment with overall CU strategies.
• Execute new strategies/initiatives and all projects for the Digital Banking channel that support organizational priorities.
• Partners with other departments, including Project Managers, to ensure cohesion and efficient completion of projects.
• Evaluate member feedback/needs analysis in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure defined strategies deliver innovative, exceptional and simplified member experiences.
• Ensure mechanisms are in place to translate feedback into action plans.
• Responsible for oversight, management and growth in Digital Banking channel products/services; member penetration, member usage.
• Reporting and analysis of the data to identify the efficiency and profitability of the Digital Banking channel.
• Benchmark against peers, track and report Channel progress relative to operations and identified goal achievement.
• Build relationships with vendor partners to ensure Digital Banking channel/product efficiency which may include leading calls and prioritizing vendor selection processes.
• Evaluate new alliances where appropriate with cost/benefit impact.
• Manage direct reports to maximize productivity, efficiency, and the potential of the human assets of the Credit Union, including: directing job assignments, monitoring staff performance, coaching, counseling, training, assuring compliance with the credit union mission, values, values. Train staff for system enhancements and procedure changes.
• Perform User Acceptance Testing Track key performance indicators and provide actionable insights to continuously improve the Credit Union s Digital Banking performance and profitability.
• Sales development for digital banking channel:
- Build and improve the sales process.
- Develop sales policies.
- Develop customer service policy.
- Search for and expand external affiliates and business partnerships with non-ACB entities to increase revenue and profitability of digital banks.
- Carry out, implement and evaluate the annual work completion plan for all staff members of the Banking Department.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Preferred Qualifications/Skills MBA or BS (or other relevant advanced degree).
• 5-7 years’ work experience, preferably within retail and corporate banking.
• Experience in Digital Banking strategy, digital products and program research/development.
• Preferred Computer literacy/proficiency in data query tools such SAS, SQL, Oracle, Unix, and MS Office. Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills with proven ability to process vast amounts of data into meaningful information.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to effectively interact with senior executives and work independently.
• Proven record in problem solving and business innovation.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment Ability to distill insights into a compelling deliverable to inform the strategic direction and roadmap.