Experienced Recruitment Consultant with a demonstrated working experience for the financial services industry in Navigos Search. Skilled in Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Executive Search. Strong professional with a MSc focused in Business Project Management from The University of Portsmouth, The UK.
“Rise when you fall. Believe in yourself. Work hard & be strong"
• Sales and Fundraising – Oversee sales and fundraising planning and implementation for the Vietnam (domestic) market, including both retail and institutional investors. Develop sales/fundraising strategies, research, propose and pilot different channels, establish detailed plans to approach partners and investors, and execute against plans.
• Partnership Development and Management – Manage Wealth Management’s existing fund distribution channels/partners, ensuring sound execution and long-term growth and profitability. Research and propose opportunities to develop new channels and partnerships, including digital channels and partnerships witAh non-bank partners.
• Marketing – Develop and execute on marketing and investor education programs to enhance knowledge of investment products and enhance brand in Vietnam. Develop and run marketing campaigns to enhance direct sales and digital acquisition efforts.
• Operations – Oversee the Wealth Management operations team to ensure routine and ad-hoc fund operations are being executed according to time, quality and regulatory standards. Ensure Operations also support sales and business development activities.
• Human Resource Management – Recruit, manage and motivate a strong team. Work with Human Resources team to ensure appropriate training/coaching, career development, hiring and firing, succession planning and performance management for all staff.
• Budget Management – Prepare the annual budget for review and approval by executive team, and deliver against those targets.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Significant and proven leadership skills developed through at least 10 years in management positions in the financial services industry, preferably in fund management, retail banking or insurance.
• Success and track record at sales/fundraising in financial services, ability to identify and approach partners and investors; clear sales/fundraising results.
• Success and track record growing sales and distribution partnerships in different channels, e.g. private banking, wealth management, bancassurance, insurance agency, financial advisors, etc.
• Strong people management skills. Able to recruit, lead and manage performance of a large (30+ person team)
• Proven experience managing a budget for a division and/or organization.
• Strong understanding of Vietnamese business environment; developed networks within the financial services sector in Vietnam.
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; strong presentation skills.
• Vietnamese language skills (speaking, reading, writing) strongly preferred.
• Excellent organizational development, people management and operational skills.
• Ability to foster a healthy organizational culture, to encourage teamwork and collaboration; strong interpersonal skills that include the ability to inspire and motivate; effective at conflict management.
• Strong preference for Vietnamese candidates with international education and/or experience.