I am a veteran in the recruitment consultancy with more than 9 years of experience working in Recruitment/ HR consultant field. Prior to joining to Navigos Search, I have spent 6 years gaining experience in business development for Vietnamworks, specifically for Korean – Japanese Business Unit, with high recognition and achievement when being promoted to the highest level at Sales department. Doing extensive business development in HR gave me an unrivalled knowledge in hiring talents and developing career path for candidates, as well as providing relevant insights about Japanese and Korean company culture.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I cover senior to high -manager level search for manufacturing and trading Japanese and Korean companies. Along with my team, I assist high profile clients such as electronics manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, automotive companies to identify and attract the best talents in the market for a variety of different positions, and provides great advices to potential candidates.
I am an ingenious employee who always seek for opportunities to improve the way of working and implement effective processes to boost performance of the whole team. Passionate about recruitment and talent development, I aim to provide the best HR solutions to my clients and the most valuable assistance to job seekers.
- Best Consultant of 2019 - Japan Desk nation Wide
- Be promoted 2 times within 3 years (Cons 1 - Cons 2 - Senior Consultant)
- Continually enrich talent database in manufacturing/ trading sector (FDI/ Japan)
The person in this position will handle all back-operation tasks relating to sales.
The candidate will report to the Business Development Manager of Factory Automation
Division and will be responsible for the following activities.
• Manage product line up based on customer’s or market requirement.
• Negotiate with supplier about procurement, delivery, and price.
• Maintenance or update product master database.
• Manage and maintenance our sales web-site
• Liaise with Head quarter or other departments, respond to customer requirement and claim.
• Raise proposal of expected to sell product by analyzing market or customer’s demand or sale record
• Carry out new business research activities which include data collection on market, competitor analysis, consumer preferences and market share
• Collate statistics and generate reports
• Support management
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Japanese native
• Proficiency in spoken and written English is necessary
• 3 years or more job experience
• Possess high energy and result-oriented
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Good time management skills and team player
• Competent in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
• High ethical and standards moral are strongly required