- Be the single contact point from company to Japanese OEMs
- Engaging company's teams with Japanese partners
- Being responsible for end-to-end HMI solutions
- Improving development efficiency by automation test
Will be given in interview
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
- Good Japanese communication skills. N2 certificate is a requirement.
- Hands-on experience working with Car Manufacturers are big advantage
- Have strong technical skills in Automotive HMI software development (Navi, Media, Tuner, Audio, Telematics, ADAS), familiar with Proposal or Architecture.
- Have strong experience in completing program management (software, hardware, stakeholder etc...)
- Good at stakeholder and team management.
- Good at leadership skills and build up competency for team
- At least 10-year experience in the similar position