I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
• Provide the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product
• Ensure the successful development of assigned product and achievement of sales targets preparation and implementation of relevant marketing plans
• Build up annual R&D plan of company’s products
• Prepare Marketing Plan which defines the relevant market environment and strategic marketing direction
• Manage the approved promotion budget to meet sales and profit targets
• Responsible for reviewing product data and ensure that the field force is kept update on new developments regarding the companies or competitor products
• Organize conferences, exhibitions and introduce to customers new product
• Research customer experience, current market conditions and competitor information
• Follow up sales activities of assigned product
• Responsible for training sales staffs, application specialist, product specialist and customers.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor degree or higher with major in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biotechnology or related fields
• Have more than 5 years experiences in medical device or pharmacy
• Have more than 2 years experiences with the equivalent level
• Good at English
• Good negotiation & conflict resolution skills
• Fluent communication and influencing skills, confidence, good analysis and strategic thinking
• High responsibility, dynamic, good team work spirit
• Well organized, result oriented and able to work independently under high pressure with the sense of urgency
• Ability & willing to travel frequently.