I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
• Execute Asia and Global supply chain strategy within region to improve end-to-end supply chain processes from production to delivery while improving service, cost and working capital metrics.
• Execute global S&OP process and support Asia supply chain team to identify capacity constraints and underutilization in an effort to improve supply chain performance.
• Lead and direct all facets of production planning in the region including, but not limited to, material planning and purchasing, demand and capacity planning, inventory control, supply demand balancing.
• Support the productivity which includes various initiatives such as material lead time, trucking etc.
• Work with local management team to support the sourcing roadmap to cope with the company strategy
• Provide accurate forecast as possible for the sourcing team thus to have a well plan for factory loading.
• Monitor the supplier capacity to make sure the capacity of company is protected especially for peak season.
• Monitor the factories loading and make proposals to level loading as needed.
• Partner with the rest of local management team to develop a highly efficient and cost-effective supply chain system in the region.
• Drive the continuous supplier performance improvement based on planning flexibility, product availability, and on time delivery. Incumbent needs to demonstrate capacity management at our key suppliers.
• Be a key driver in strengthening the relationship with outsourcing vendors and to achieve a seamless operation across the region. Assist sourcing organization in assessing supplier capability – planning, capacity, logistics.
• Collaborate with Asia supply chain teams to manage order processing, forecasting and sales revenue achievement.
• Responsible for production planning process and order fulfillment delivery improvement by leading required development and implementation projects.
• Act as a point of contact for region to support customers’ with strategies on environmental sustainability; working with Sourcing and Supply Chain teams to ensure there is alignment and ownership pertaining to sustainability strategy and execution expectations to meet customer’s requirement.
• Review team competence regularly and identify staff development plan for key staff, provide coaching and training to the overall teams.
• Member of the Management team of responsible region and Asia supply chain.
• Role entails frequent travel to suppliers in the region and other locations.
• Perform and complete other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Degree in Supply Chain Management or related disciplines; Master Degree is preferred.
• Professional qualification of APICS Certified CPIM/CSCP/CPSM is preferred.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Trading/ Buying Office or EMS/FMCG industry, with at least 3 years at senior management level.
• Toys experience is a nice-to-have but not an absolute requirement
• Solid exposure to manage high mix and high matrix planning.
• Experience in SAP R/3 system or ERP system required.
• Result oriented
• Business mindset
• Thinking globally and acting locally.
• Mindset of driving a continuous improvement culture
• Self-motivated with good sense of responsibility and strong leadership skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently.
• Excellent communications skills in English. Mandarin is a plus.