Experienced Recruitment Consultant with a demonstrated working experience for the financial services industry in Navigos Search. Skilled in Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Executive Search. Strong professional with a MSc focused in Business Project Management from The University of Portsmouth, The UK.
“Rise when you fall. Believe in yourself. Work hard & be strong"
• Develop and lead the Information Security program and be responsible for consolidating security Policies, creating awareness training, and implementing monitoring/control systems.
• Develop and lead the Security Incident Management program and be responsible for assisting in the review of events, including notification, escalation response, and post-incident review.
• Deliver operational readiness of security technologies.
• Develop, implement, and monitor key metrics for security operations.
• Lead multi-functional security projects/initiatives across the company and build relationships with people across the organization to influence change and drive adoption of security standards and best practices.
• Coach and lead team members, nurture talent to develop a broad skillset relevant to their career development.
• Coordinate the development and publishing of reports and metrics to communicate team accomplishments and security status controls and processes.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• A solid technical understanding of the cyber threats against the financial industry.
• 7+ years of experience in cyber operations, including cyber crime, forensics, or law enforcement.
• Expertise and understanding of security processes and technologies including; threat analysis, intelligence, threat hunting, vulnerability assessment, security monitoring, compliance & auditing.
• Working knowledge of key security capabilities and technologies in SIEM, vulnerability management, security orchestration, automation, and response and security analytics.
• Able to demonstrate a consistent track record leading a team in the effective delivery of Incident and Problem Management.
• Confident, with the ability to remain calm, controlled and focused in pressure situations.
• Ability to identify operational risks and issues with a high sense of urgency, and take proportionate and appropriate actions.
• Ability to help write concise reports based on complex data with accuracy, brevity, and speed while keeping the highest levels of the organization informed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Forensics, or related field, or equivalent years of work experience.
• Industry certifications related to information security.