I am currently an associate consultant at Navigos Search, where I advise clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors to help them find suitable candidates for senior job positions. Before this, I had already had two and a half years of experience in recruitment at other agencies.
As a recruiter, I familiarized myself with all processes during the recruitment procedure, from candidate sourcing, resume screening to interview and client relationships management. This diversified experience helped me to develop into a professional recruitment consultant who can confidently advise clients and job-seekers alike to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
I have been working at Navigos Search for over a year and have already achieved remarkable recognitions such as Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager. My clients include some of Vietnam and the world’s most reputable industrialists and manufacturers, who have high job requirements and strict recruitment procedure. Despite that, I still manage to meet and even exceed my clients’ expectations while helping qualified candidates realize their career dreams.
“A GREAT PERSON ATTRACTS GREAT PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER”
This position manages the Customer Service Team by providing clear goals, strategies and initiatives and driving the necessary change to ensure achievement of divisional financial and non-financial metrics.
1. Key responsibilities
• Communicate, implement and interpret customer service policies and procedures.
• Develop, recommend, and coordinate the implementation of new procedures.
• Ensure the efficient utilization of customer service equipment (phones, computer terminals, etc.).
• Evaluate the effectiveness of customer service operations. Coordinate customer service function with other departments.
• Identify any customer concerns, investigate and resolve problems, and respond to customer inquiries.
• Oversee and conduct assessments of customer needs within assigned business, region or area.
• Champion customer needs and follow-up on customer inquiries
• Provide responsive order management support including order entry, or expediting and shipment information to customers.
• Provide quoted pricing and inventory information to customers.
• Proactively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternatives.
• Maintain high levels of communication within customer service team.
• Partner with Inside Sales to achieve sales goals.
• Actively participate in training to expand technical skills and improve services provided to customers.
• Schedule and organize personnel to accommodate anticipated workflow.
• Recommend corrective services to adjust customer complaints.
• Ensures projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
• Develops and administers budgets, schedules, and performance standards. Exerts influence in the development of overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
• Subject to approval, modifies the organizational structure of centralized functions and units.
• Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated. Ensure Global Performance Management System is up to date and regular feedback is provided to staff members.
• Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
• Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
• Model and promote the Corporation’s Code of Business Ethics and Values.
• Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance appraisals, promotions and terminations. Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
• Act as a team role model and change-agent.
• Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.
• Coordinate team efforts, create and manage a regional strategy and team operating plan.
3. Safety and environment:
• Follow safety and environment policy; be aware to raise safety and hygiene standards on your area.
• Completion 5S audit at the place as policy
• Do “Near Miss” audit as requirements
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
1. Academic background:
• Bachelor’s degree
2. Job experience:
• 6+ years related experience or education, preferably in related industry. Prior management experience preferred
• Effective leadership, development and training skills required.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Possess strong business acumen.
• Data driven and process oriented.
• Strong customer satisfactions focus skills.
• Knowledgeable on call center operations and product lines.
4. Personal profile
• Integrity and honest communication
• Team spirit
5. Training: As job of scope, the position will be provided mandatory training courses and advance training courses as Corporate and company policy.