I am currently an associate consultant at Navigos Search, where I advise clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors to help them find suitable candidates for senior job positions. Before this, I had already had two and a half years of experience in recruitment at other agencies.
As a recruiter, I familiarized myself with all processes during the recruitment procedure, from candidate sourcing, resume screening to interview and client relationships management. This diversified experience helped me to develop into a professional recruitment consultant who can confidently advise clients and job-seekers alike to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
I have been working at Navigos Search for over a year and have already achieved remarkable recognitions such as Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager. My clients include some of Vietnam and the world’s most reputable industrialists and manufacturers, who have high job requirements and strict recruitment procedure. Despite that, I still manage to meet and even exceed my clients’ expectations while helping qualified candidates realize their career dreams.
“A GREAT PERSON ATTRACTS GREAT PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER”
- Sales of Corporation Industrial Tools range to OEM and Tier1 in the designated area in consistency with Corporation Tools and Assembly System – division and Corporation South East Asia marketing strategies, goals and targets.
- Increase territory sales and market share in the assigned area and to provide assistance in the other area when required by Business Line Manager.
- Working closely with our Distributor in the region to create value for the customer.
- Develop and enhance good working relationship with all key accounts in the area, potential customers as well as internal colleagues in order to grow the business in the region.
- Maintain excellent; up-to date record system for accounts and products and to have a territory continuity strategy on file.
- Analyze and provide timely, accurate market information to the Business Line Manager, such as pricing situations and status of competitive activities and products, relative the success of marking strategies and programs for the territory.
A fair amount of traveling within the region will be necessary.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Excellent sales record from similar position selling high quality products to Industrial users.
- Previous experience from working in a foreign company is a plus.
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in the Industry.
- Native Speaking Vietnamese
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Good presentation skills and communication skills.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Driver’s license.
- Knowledge of range of company's products is preferred.
Outgoing, good listener, problem solver, confident, ambitious, team worker