I am a veteran in the recruitment consultancy with more than 9 years of experience working in Recruitment/ HR consultant field. Prior to joining to Navigos Search, I have spent 6 years gaining experience in business development for Vietnamworks, specifically for Korean – Japanese Business Unit, with high recognition and achievement when being promoted to the highest level at Sales department. Doing extensive business development in HR gave me an unrivalled knowledge in hiring talents and developing career path for candidates, as well as providing relevant insights about Japanese and Korean company culture.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I cover senior to high -manager level search for manufacturing and trading Japanese and Korean companies. Along with my team, I assist high profile clients such as electronics manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, automotive companies to identify and attract the best talents in the market for a variety of different positions, and provides great advices to potential candidates.
I am an ingenious employee who always seek for opportunities to improve the way of working and implement effective processes to boost performance of the whole team. Passionate about recruitment and talent development, I aim to provide the best HR solutions to my clients and the most valuable assistance to job seekers.
- Best Consultant of 2019 - Japan Desk nation Wide
- Be promoted 2 times within 3 years (Cons 1 - Cons 2 - Senior Consultant)
- Continually enrich talent database in manufacturing/ trading sector (FDI/ Japan)
1. Support Management Board in sales & marketing activities in middle of Vietnam, create good relationship with Japanese & non-Japanese customers, especially create relationship the local authorities.
2. Necessary information collection from local government/related authorities.
3. Preparation of necessary application and to get approval from the concerning authorities.
4. Prepare estimation, contracts, reports.
1. Sales Order
• Expand new customers in the middle of Vietnam (concentrate in Local Public/private projects)
• Prepare visit plans and visit report.
• Approach & present information to customers about the company’s products and services.
• Prepare and submit quotation to customer.
• Maintain and create relationships with customers.
• Survey market and report to General Director
2. Profit Awareness
• Maintain gross profit as assigned.
• Negotiate with customers on price and service to achieve gross profit.
3. Customer Satisfaction
• Take good care of customers.
• Response to customer complaints and comments.
• Keep on time appointments.
• Coordinate and communicate correct customer’s inquiry to engineering department.
4. Self development
• Initiative and improve own work process and cross functional with other section to achieve company objectives.
• Performing the jobs assigned by Management Board
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Bachelor degree in any subject
Professional Experiences (advantage)
• Understanding of project procedure
• Familiar with construction industry (hopefully water/wastewater treatment)
• Familiar with the region (staying in Da Nang City)
• Have good connection with customers/local authority
• Communication (Information collection)
• Trouble shooting
• Working under high pressure
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Data collection and analysis
• Good English capability
• Good Computer skill
• Japanese/Vietnamese Nationality