"DO IT BETTER"
I had had six and a half years of experience in human resource before joining the Industrial and Manufacturing team at Navigos Search as a recruitment consultant. Therefore, I possess deep industry knowledge and a wide network of contacts with both employers and professional talents.
During two and a half years of experience at Navigos Search, I have been making more than 12 placements per year and was named among the monthly Top Five Billers. My clients include some of the world’s biggest industrialists and manufacturers, for whom I have successfully recruited executives of titles such as Human Resource Manager, Finance Manager and Plant Manager. I am a resourceful professional with a wealth of soft kills in addition to market intelligence. On top of that, I am also an experienced head-hunter. Thus I have become a trustworthy recruitment consultant for major clients who are looking for qualified senior staff members.
I brought to Navigos Search practical recruitment experience and strong negotiation skills, which are utilized to help both employers and job-seekers achieve their targets.
- To lead and manage all Vietnam sites QA teams and drive for Quality Excellence through complete integrated supply chain and product life cycle.
- Collaborate across regional factories on benchmarking and standardization of system, process and way of working.
- Responsible and accountable for overall Vietnam Quality performance and continuous improvement.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide strategic Quality leadership and guidance to all Vietnam divisions QA teams
• Responsible for overall Vietnam Quality performance and continuous improvement
• Work closely with factories management and functional team leaders on all operational and business
• Collaborate with other regional QA teams to benchmark and standardize quality system, process,
knowledge management and way of working
• Drive continuous improvement through integrated supply chain and BIQ ownership on complete
product life cycle
• Support Group and Regional QA to build, execute and maintain quality system
• Coach, motivate and develop QA teams’ capability, effectiveness and efficiency
• Build and promote Quality Culture with all factory’s functions and staff at all levels
• Engage and collaborate with Customer for product quality compliance and improvement. Serve as client quality escalation window with excellent customer service, communication and solutions.
• Responsible for the enforcement of company’s internal labor regulation, policies and procedures or any instruction from the management.
• Any other duties may assign by management time to time
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Min. bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science.
• Preferably trained and certified as Lean Practitioner or Six-Sigma Black Belt.
• 10+ years relevant working experience in MNC company and Min. 3 years at senior manager position
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Vietnamese
• Ability to communicate effectively at all level internally within organization in local language
• Strong leadership and teamwork capability
• Ability to communicate effectively at all level internally within organization.
• Ability to accomplish task cross functionally
• Negotiation and presentation skills to management team as well as to customers
• Problem analysis and solving skills to evaluate and develop innovative solutions to complex situations with use of firm discipline and sound judgement
• Strong leadership in managing and coaching Vietnam QA team.
• Proactive engagement in collaborating with Vietnam and Regional cross functional teams.
• Responsible and accountable for Vietnam and Group management team.
• Well disciplined.
• Can-do attitude
• Hands-on approach
• Good communication
• Dynamic strongly & high motivated.