"DO IT BETTER"
I had had six and a half years of experience in human resource before joining the Industrial and Manufacturing team at Navigos Search as a recruitment consultant. Therefore, I possess deep industry knowledge and a wide network of contacts with both employers and professional talents.
During two and a half years of experience at Navigos Search, I have been making more than 12 placements per year and was named among the monthly Top Five Billers. My clients include some of the world’s biggest industrialists and manufacturers, for whom I have successfully recruited executives of titles such as Human Resource Manager, Finance Manager and Plant Manager. I am a resourceful professional with a wealth of soft kills in addition to market intelligence. On top of that, I am also an experienced head-hunter. Thus I have become a trustworthy recruitment consultant for major clients who are looking for qualified senior staff members.
I brought to Navigos Search practical recruitment experience and strong negotiation skills, which are utilized to help both employers and job-seekers achieve their targets.
- Guide factory EHS and operations teams to ensure full implementation of global EHS programs for all company overseas facilities through supporting, training, monitoring, auditing, data collection, & reporting or other appropriate and effective methods.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Guide and support factory EHS and operations teams on relevant EHS subject matter.
• Coordinate and conduct trainings for site EHS teams on global EHS initiatives such as standards, best practices, policies and procedures.
• Support site EHS teams with the monitoring program to ensure the all overseas sites are in compliance with regulatory requirements and corporate standards.
• Partner with EHS Technical Team to ensure global standards are practical and relevant for overseas operations.
• Conduct risk assessment of sites and advise the site/country on risk control measures and mitigation plan.
• Monitor global standards implementation and provide feedback to Global EHS Team to achieve continuous improvement
• Gather, maintain and analyze data from sites and report results
• Manage the implementation of the EHS audit protocol and corresponding cross-sites audit program with HS Site teams
• Evaluate the EHS performance of different sites in the region to ensure continuous improvement.
• Advise site EHS teams on corrective actions and improvements.
• Partner with EHS Technical Team to develop relevant KPIs and goals for health and safety performance evaluation
• Originate and drive global EHS promotion campaign to raise the awareness for health protection and operation safety.
• Support the country and site management to coordinate the site EHS committee.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• An undergraduate degree in Science, Engineering, Environmental Science, etc.
• A minimum of 7 - 10 years of EHS experience in the manufacturing or relevant industry.
• Experience in implementation of OHSAS18000/ ISO45001 is preferred.
• Effective multi-cultural communicator and influencer.
• Good spoken and written language in English. Understanding of Vietnamese is a plus.
• Professional Qualification of Nebosh, CIH, CIEH is preferred.
• Previous experience in managing and coaching junior staff.
• Issue management
• Team management
• Good influencing skills
• Global thinking
• Values People and Sensitivities
• High profile communications
• Cross-cultural skills
• Team player