"DO IT BETTER"
I had had six and a half years of experience in human resource before joining the Industrial and Manufacturing team at Navigos Search as a recruitment consultant. Therefore, I possess deep industry knowledge and a wide network of contacts with both employers and professional talents.
During two and a half years of experience at Navigos Search, I have been making more than 12 placements per year and was named among the monthly Top Five Billers. My clients include some of the world’s biggest industrialists and manufacturers, for whom I have successfully recruited executives of titles such as Human Resource Manager, Finance Manager and Plant Manager. I am a resourceful professional with a wealth of soft kills in addition to market intelligence. On top of that, I am also an experienced head-hunter. Thus I have become a trustworthy recruitment consultant for major clients who are looking for qualified senior staff members.
I brought to Navigos Search practical recruitment experience and strong negotiation skills, which are utilized to help both employers and job-seekers achieve their targets.
Position Purpose & Summary
Leads and provides direction to Supply Planners, and oversees all day-to-day supply and inventory planning activities across for a medium sized team in a Small & Medium Sized Network with High Planning Complexity or Large Sized Network with Low Planning Complexity or a significant portion of a Large Sized Network with High Planning Complexity. Leads, advises and makes decisions on all major supply planning activities for a medium sized team across all planning horizons and medium-high impact on working capital. These activities include: supply planning, process development, planning & execution, customer & client interaction / business partnership, systems / data management & reporting, and people, talent & budget management.
1.Supply Chain Operations & Management
Provides general oversight, guidance and integration of multiple areas in the Cargill supply chain such as customer service, demand & supply planning, strategic sourcing/procurement via Risk Management and Sourcing team (RMS), warehousing, inventory management, and transportation & logistics (i.e. price, order, plan, source, make and deliver).
Supervises and participates in the development of projects and process improvements in the supply chain organization to drive continuous improvement to excellence standards.
Reviews and evaluates measures to improve on customer reliability and service level agreements, as well as action plans to improve on customer service.
Using a broad understanding of supply chain practices and procedures, implements and coordinates processes, and ensures best practices are shared. This include best practice identification within CAN, across BU’s and externally, documentation in playbook and story boards, creation of process workflow diagrams and RASCI schemes, and communicating best practices through trainings, workshops and documentation.
Monitors execution of operational business processes, such as S&OP (sales and operations planning), budget cycles, KPI reporting (key performance indicators) and dashboard reporting.
Organizes and assesses process to ensure all customer requirements are identified, communicated and documented.
Maintains relationships with plant operations (Production, FSQR) and RMS to ensure adequate inventory is available, and customer requirements are within operational capabilities.
Work with CTL to manage relations, including nagotiations, especially related to external logistics providers, transportation / warehousing / terminals vendors, ensure competitive logistic and warehouse rates and services.
2. Integrated Business Performance
Engage with Leadership Team / Marketing & Sales Teams to understand the business strategy and align supply chain design to execute business strategy.
Align supply chain efforts across other functions, especially with Sales & SMT Teams on Growing with Customers approach, Customers Segmentation and service level rendered to those customers (per segment), with RMS on raw material inventory and vendor management, with FSQR & EHS on regulatory, quality and safety compliance etc..
Work with Regional SC Lead to prioritize supply chain initiatives. Nest core supply chain metrics, benchmark performance and oversee supply chain initiatives focused on driving continuous improvement.
Network with other CAN Supply Chain Managers, as well as those outside of Cargill, to enhance internal connectivity and bring external insight to our business execution.
Maintains relationship with plant operations to ensure adequate inventory is available and customer requirements are within operational capabilities.
Regularly reviews and analyzes actual measures vs. target measures and provides input to the development of action plans to improve performance
Provides support for publishing metrics and action plans as part of the CIBP process
Contributes to continual Supply Planning process improvement focus
Uses broad knowledge to lead root cause analysis to identify and correct Supply Planning process deviations
3. People, Budget & Talent Management
Accountable for direct performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement of Supply Chain Team (full scope covers Customer Service, Demand and Supply Planning /Order Fulfillment, Inventory management and Logistics understood as Transportations and Warehousing).
Manages and provides coaching and/or training to team, including coaching Cargill core values, personal safety, environmental stewardship, community involvement and development of specific competencies/skills.
Participates in selection of direct reports and other employees; determines resource need, plans for future workforce needs, and may independently make selection decisions.
Responsible for budgeting duties within area of scope
4.Change & Culture
Align supply chain capabilities to fit with appropriate business market strategies.
Drive broader awareness of supply chain capabilities and collaboration among other departments, specifically with Sales, SMT, RMS and OPS.
Focus on process improvements with Operations Excellence attitude. Ensure to share best practices. Investigate failures, identify and understand root causes, drive continuous improvement, which conforms CAN BPO (Business Process Optimization) approach.
Ensure best practices implementation.
Tracks and communicate key supply chain metrics especially related to customer experience, adherence to plan, inventory and cost competitiveness.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Minimum 8+ years supply chain management experience / logistics related field
• Advanced degree in Transportaion, Supply Chain or equivalent experience
• Experience across multiple supply chain compentencies: Customer Services, Logistics, Demand Management, Planning, Warehousing etc.
• Demonstrated leadership ability to lead team and connect functional execution to business strategy
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Collaborative approach to problem solving
• Demonstrated capability to successfully partner with peers and senior business leaders
• Experienced in change management
• Experience in manufacturing is a strong advantage
• Good analytical skills
• Self motivated, results oriented with focus on continuous improvement
• Billingual (English with other appropriate for the cluster/country)
• Prior experience and knowledge quality management systems, operations excellence, process improvement, six sigma
• Prior experience managing multiple projects
• Communication: the role requires regular interaction with teams and key stakeholders from different departments, strong communication skills are a must for the candidate to discuss daily work integration with stakeholders, be able to understand and be understood
• Collaboration and problem solving: regular work with team and stakeholders, ensure smooth and effective information and interaction flow with relevant department. Be able to take on challenges and solve daily operational concerns/issues
• Technical Mastery: strong background and experience in all supply chain areas, identify strengths and opportunities areas, analyse data, reporting and taking actions.
• Leadership: strong leadership skill is required, lead an internal team + cross functional team. Enspire team and stakeholders throughout the supply chain process as well as other business related processes in delivering common objectives
• Initiative: Be able to train, coach and develop team on both technical skills and hard skills
• Project Management: project management skill is a must for this position, able to take initiatives, manage and follow through