I am currently an associate consultant at Navigos Search, where I advise clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors to help them find suitable candidates for senior job positions. Before this, I had already had two and a half years of experience in recruitment at other agencies.
As a recruiter, I familiarized myself with all processes during the recruitment procedure, from candidate sourcing, resume screening to interview and client relationships management. This diversified experience helped me to develop into a professional recruitment consultant who can confidently advise clients and job-seekers alike to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
I have been working at Navigos Search for over a year and have already achieved remarkable recognitions such as Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager. My clients include some of Vietnam and the world’s most reputable industrialists and manufacturers, who have high job requirements and strict recruitment procedure. Despite that, I still manage to meet and even exceed my clients’ expectations while helping qualified candidates realize their career dreams.
“A GREAT PERSON ATTRACTS GREAT PEOPLE AND KNOWS HOW TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER”
1. Lead engineering team to
a. track internal quality (by machine/process) daily and follow through to ensure quality issues are resolved promptly
b. create and maintain technical documentations (including Bill Of Materials, work instructions, set up instructions & etc.)
2. Work with cross functional teams to improve
a. Machine Availability (reduce downtime)
b. Machine Performance (reduce/eliminate blocked cavity issue and reduce cycle time)
c. Machine Utilization (reduce set up time and maintenance time)
3. Initiate and drive continuous improvement activities (including safety, quality, delivery, cost, inventory & productivity)
4. Lead NPI (New Product Introduction) projects
5. Be a leader and role model in coaching and practicing ROFO (Ownership) principle
- Product: Plastic
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Male, age 30-45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience as Engineering Manager in Plastic Injection Moulding industry.
- Good knowledge and experience in plastic injection mould processes (including design of plastic products, maintenance of plastic injection machines and moulds, optimizing plastic injection machine parameters & etc.)
- Knowledge in plastic materials
- Knowledge of Certification of ISO-9001, TQM, TPM, OEE, SMED, SPC and Lean Manufacturing
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret complex technical documents/drawings
- Experience in calculate weight, cycle time, cost of product
- Experience in developing new product and releasing new product
- Experience in managing the maintenance of production facilities
- Proficiency with computer applications such as Excel, Word, Auto Cad & etc.
- Good command of English