I am a recruitment consultant with an impressive track record during over four years of experience at Navigos Search. I constantly exceeded my targets in the Life Science, Consumer Goods & Retail team for over four consecutive years and am expected to obtain even greater achievements with a focus on Agriculture, Animal Health, Pharma, Medical Device, Trading and FMCG clients.
Among my successful placements are high-ranking positions such as Country Procurement Director, HR Manager and Sales Manager. Before joining Navigos Search, I had already had headhunting experience at other agencies, where I also demonstrated a high level of professionalism and technical skills and was constantly promoted to more senior positions.
I am motivated by deep interest in the human connection between myself, employers and candidates. I am trusted by professional people of all levels of seniority thanks to my insights into specific sub-sectors such as trading, retail, wholesale… as well as my persuasion and coaching skills. For me, helping candidates find and obtain their dream jobs is not just a challenging responsibility but also a precious opportunity for me to boost my own personal development.
“ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! RADIATE POSITIVITY AND YOU WILL ATTRACT POSITIVE OUTCOMES”
To contribute to the achievement of the company’s objectives by partnering with stake holders in strategic brand planning, marketing activity implementation lead and A&P management
• Develop strategic brand plans based on SWOT analyzing, market trends, customer’s/ shopper’s insights and anticipating competitor strategies
• Identify opportunities, develop innovation and smart action plans to drive business growth across all relevant channels of ecommerce, modern trade, pharmacy and hospital
• Lead marketing initiative implementation to both internal and external partners:
o Construct and deliver persuasive impactful communication to field force teams to give brand direction and get their alignment
o Work with 3rd party to deliver impactful innovative marketing activities, define and monitor KPIs to maximize ROI and marketing activity effectiveness
• A&P management to optimize resources
• Operate within the relevant Internal & External Codes of Conduct, including SOPs.
• Abide by all local laws and regulations, particularly any local anti-bribery legislation as well as the Promotional Practices Policy (M3P), the Anti-Corruption Policy (MACP), the UK Bribery Act, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role of Consumer Health or FMCG at multinational company.
• Understanding of customer marketing, shopper behaviour in both pharmacy & modern trade management
• Understanding of digital marketing, ecommerce
• Possess strong leadership skills, strategic thinking, change management capabilities
• Business acumen and ability to recognize industry/market trends
• Ability to network/ influence in matrix organization
• Must be able to handle numerous projects at one time and meet fast turnaround deadlines