I am a recruitment consultant with an impressive track record during over four years of experience at Navigos Search. I constantly exceeded my targets in the Life Science, Consumer Goods & Retail team for over four consecutive years and am expected to obtain even greater achievements with a focus on Agriculture, Animal Health, Pharma, Medical Device, Trading and FMCG clients.
Among my successful placements are high-ranking positions such as Country Procurement Director, HR Manager and Sales Manager. Before joining Navigos Search, I had already had headhunting experience at other agencies, where I also demonstrated a high level of professionalism and technical skills and was constantly promoted to more senior positions.
I am motivated by deep interest in the human connection between myself, employers and candidates. I am trusted by professional people of all levels of seniority thanks to my insights into specific sub-sectors such as trading, retail, wholesale… as well as my persuasion and coaching skills. For me, helping candidates find and obtain their dream jobs is not just a challenging responsibility but also a precious opportunity for me to boost my own personal development.
“ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! RADIATE POSITIVITY AND YOU WILL ATTRACT POSITIVE OUTCOMES”
The Business Development Manager Renewables will be a full time member of Commercial team and will work closely with the business leads on the securing of new business opportunities within Vietnam in our solar water heating technology.
• Understand, and contribute to the development of, the services to be offered, their costs (and cost models) and profitability;
• Analyzing customers’ needs and formulating the companies added value proposition
• Developing pricing and positioning strategies for customers
• Support the commercial team in the development of the marketing plan in one or more profit centres;
• Plan and deliver a programme of business development activity to meet revenue and profit targets;
• Develop and maintain client relationships including preparing and delivering presentations to clients and identifying and generating opportunities to submit bids;
• Evaluate partnering opportunities;
• Lead the preparation of bids or support others preparing bids and manage relevant opportunities through to contract signature;
• Be responsible for managing the overall programme of opportunities within one or more profit centres and ensure it is correctly recorded within the company database;
• You will take the lead during the preparation of tenders for Renewable Products;
• Positively leading negotiations of Renewable Products Supply Agreements with customers and their key stakeholders;
• Deliver on KPI’s including customer satisfaction, sales revenue and margins.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams internally, consisting engineering, construction, legal, service, and finance;
• Attending industry conferences and providing feedback and information on market developments, customer needs and competitive landscape.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Master or Bachelor degree in engineering, business administration, economics or similar
• Experienced senior technical & commercial sales professional with solid proven experience in the sales of renewable products within the general trade channel, Several years of experience in managing customers or driving business performance as a sales manager or business development manager
• Knowledge of business development process typically used for selling services in a B2C environment
• Experience in supporting tenders and preparing bid proposals
• Excellent communication skills (both in Vietnamese and English) and able to present themselves well in front of clients
• Good organisational skills to meet demanding timescales on a number of potentially simultaneous tenders and other business development activities.