I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
The main responsibility is to manage the Vietnam office and to meet the regulatory objectives set by our corporate office. The candidate is expected to drive best practices in office and administrative management within the organization to maximize efficiency and growth. He/She will also carry out management functions of the office including overseeing operation and administration cum finance matters \ and make sound decisions locally that encourage corporate growth.
• Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion
• Recruit, onboard, and train employees to deliver on projects assigned by corporate
• Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
• Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
• Delegate responsibilities to employees while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and cultural values
• Manages internal staff members
• Manage activities such as audits, or regulatory agency inspections
• Oversee and manage operations, logistics, finance and administration.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Coordinates actions with site team members and management team
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field (MBA preferred)
• Min 10 years’ experience in the Medical Device industry
• Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written communication abilities
• Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
• Effective decision-making skills
• Good experience in communicating with Ministry of Health in Hanoi