Experienced Recruitment Consultant with a demonstrated working experience for the financial services industry in Navigos Search. Skilled in Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Executive Search. Strong professional with a MSc focused in Business Project Management from The University of Portsmouth, The UK.
“Rise when you fall. Believe in yourself. Work hard & be strong"
1. To explore business opportunity and gather market/industry information
2. To expand customer base & plan calls ahead of schedule
3. To understand the regulatory requirements to ensure the daily BAU is in compliance with the regulatory requirements applicable to the respective area
- Maintain strong and good relationship with in-country trade development bodies, foreign trade associations, state and provincial authorities.
- Conduct business development, solicit new relationship names in the local customer segment in line with the bank/branch strategy: Build a portfolio of new customers in industries such as manufacturing and processing, transport and shipping, storage/logistics, refinery/manufacturing, commodities trading corporates (energy, metals and soft commodities), real estate and infrastructure financing.
- Conduct business development, solicit new business opportunities from existing customers
- Service new/existing corporate businesses with the full range of financial products and services, including cross-selling deposit and trade products.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from Head Office and other overseas network to pursue business opportunities in Vietnam.
- Prepare credit proposals and credit reviews, as well as perform credit monitoring.
- Generate revenue and meeting performance targets.
- Establish business plan and strategy for the local corporate segment.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- 10-15 years of experience in banking relationship with local corporate business.
- Strong relationship with various local trade associations, foreign trade associations; state and provincial authorities and ability to reach out to these establishments to gather information and data.
- Strong business development skills with broad market knowledge and presence with proven track record in building a portfolio of customers from stretch.
- Prior experience in local corporate coverage and relationship management roles is required.
- Sound Risk Management and Financial Analysis skills. This will include the ability to write high quality credit reports incorporating detailed credit analysis and a high level of technical knowledge for syndication, club and bilateral transactions
- Excellent influencing and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong decision-making skills and judgment; willingness to take ownership and ability to drive initiatives to conclusion.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and requests in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Ability to form strategic views and frame recommendations based on area of expertise
- Good team player who is driven, self-motivated, pro-active and has a positive attitude
- Results oriented and has strong in interpersonal skills. Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management with all assign tasks complete in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain good teamwork among staffs in the department and between departments.