I am a veteran in HR management and Talent acquisition practice with more than 7 years of experience working for a financial conglomerate. Doing internal HR activities including providing leadership, recruitment management and office management, I am especially skilled with people and have an instinct towards understanding different business cultures and practices. These qualities are proven to be a great asset to offering suitable advices to my candidates as I entered the recruitment industry more than a year ago.
At Navigos Search, as a recruitment consultant, I am currently assisting clients to address and attract the right talents working in Logistics and Agriculture sectors. I am highly motivational and a true team player. Together with my big team, I cover senior and mid-manager levels search for clients such as global logistics service providers, pharmaceutical companies and industrial corporations that effectively solves their HR demands by providing the suitable candidates.
I have a strong can-do attitude that motivates others. I love sharing knowledge and improving the overall human resource quality through constructive contribution. Besides, I am active in transferring my knowledge, giving advices to improve performance to my colleagues via internal workshops and talks.
The role is responsible for coordination plans and activities of projects related to Medical Production. This covers projec planning and realization of activities in Hanoi plant in terms of time, cost and headcount through the mobilisation of participation in project teams, development of production concepts based on 3P technology, engineering of process, equipment and products as per valid SoPs. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible for the consultation and support to local production teams in the area of selection and implementation of technologies.
1. Drive delivery of projects on time, in full and within approved budget:
- Plan and start up new production equipment. Production equipment shall comprise processes such as injection molding, assembly, packaging and sterilization
- Coordinate with other departments and be responsible for overall project performance related to deliverables, schedule, quality, risk, safety and financial performance.
- Planning of component buffers and required commercial clarification for transfer equipment
- Optimize of procedures, processes and production equipment for IV sets and accessories (i.e. molding, automation, packing and production logistics).
- Coordination of replacement investment. Evaluate manufacturing equipment and make on-going improvements in the production areas through the capital planning process.
- Work with IPQC and QC (and production management as required) to decide on necessary course of action in the event of non-conformance of products or processes.
- Participate in cross-project, cross-functional planning to resolve conflicts related to project priorities, resources, schedule and scope.
2. Proactively and continuously look for improvement opportunities and optimization of costs:
- Continuously optimize and develop production equipment and processes following LEAN principles. Take an active rol in identifying issues and risks within projects and take appropriate actions to mitigate and/or resolve.
- Manage the project scope and utilize the project change management process to evaluate and proactively pursue all project opportunities, maintain and increase project margins.
- Continuously evaluate project resource needs, project risks in support of the development and maintenance of project plans.
3. Ensure effective flow of project communication:
- Keep open, timely and effective communication lines with Production, R&D, RA and other relevant departments, regularly report to Project Sponsor and Project Steering Committee.
- Lead project team in periodical meetings to monitor and resolve and arising problems or conflicts as well as review for lessons learned.
4. Lead and develop the project management team:
- Oversee activities of the team to ensure smooth deliveries.
- Organize relevant training sessions when required or in order to upgrade the knowledge and expertise of the team in charge.
- Establish workflow that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product quality or employee integrity
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of project engineers to grow both professional depth and breadth.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 years of related working experience
- Good knowledge of business practices and procedures
- Widely applies principles, theories and concepts, and determine an appropriate business action from previous experiences & knowledge.
- Molding production Project Management experience required
- Good command of English