I am a recruitment consultant with an impressive track record during over four years of experience at Navigos Search. I constantly exceeded my targets in the Life Science, Consumer Goods & Retail team for over four consecutive years and am expected to obtain even greater achievements with a focus on Agriculture, Animal Health, Pharma, Medical Device, Trading and FMCG clients.
Among my successful placements are high-ranking positions such as Country Procurement Director, HR Manager and Sales Manager. Before joining Navigos Search, I had already had headhunting experience at other agencies, where I also demonstrated a high level of professionalism and technical skills and was constantly promoted to more senior positions.
I am motivated by deep interest in the human connection between myself, employers and candidates. I am trusted by professional people of all levels of seniority thanks to my insights into specific sub-sectors such as trading, retail, wholesale… as well as my persuasion and coaching skills. For me, helping candidates find and obtain their dream jobs is not just a challenging responsibility but also a precious opportunity for me to boost my own personal development.
“ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! RADIATE POSITIVITY AND YOU WILL ATTRACT POSITIVE OUTCOMES”
Purpose and Job Summary
Coordinate the implementation of the support function policies (Finance, Administration, Human resources, Quality Assurance, Information Technology) of the company define by General Management and the corresponding authorities of Corporate
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Representing the company in its relationship with the Vietnamese authorities
- Manage the implementation of the company’s financial policy and compliance with legal rules.
- Responsible for the company’s financial plans, budgets and policies, its accounting practices, conduct of its relationships with the financial community.
- Supervision over general accounting, property accounting, costing accounting and internal auditing
- Manage legal advisory services to the company having direct relationship with the advisory lawyer firm.
- Coordinate the management of the company’s HR in consideration of its own rules and norms and Vietnamese legal and labor standards.
- Supervising the operation of the general services of the company.
- Ensure compliance with legal and company’s standards concerning the health and safety of workers.
Other duties that may be assigned
- Carry out the cost control of the activities of each area.
- Assist managers in defining and monitoring their annual budget, centralizing information and transmitting it to Corporate.
- Supervise the purchase for all departments and negotiate the purchase/services contracts.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Vietnamese and international finance standard
- Vietnamese legal knowledge
- Fluent Vietnamese and English speaking
Other Competencies to be requested
- Negotiation skills
- Work in International environment
Qualification required: Financial and Legal
Education required: Master’s degree in taxation, finance and business law
Years of Experience: 10