I am a highly diligent and result-oriented recruitment consultant in the Industrial and Manufacturing team at Navigos Search. I possess high concentration level and an acute understanding of each industry as well as employer to fully grasp and meet a client’s needs. I always welcome challenges with a positive attitude and can-do spirit.
As a researcher, I have to process a great amount of resumes every day and must be able to sort and select accurately in accordance with each position’s job description and conduct market mapping. I work efficiently with my team members and collaborate seamlessly with a responsible yet flexible working style. As the result, I have been accumulating a wealth of business insights. With my constant effort in improving my professional skills, I will become a Senior Consultant in the near future. My successful experience as a researcher, together with my genuine desire to help job-seekers decide on their own career paths, will definitely become an asset to myself, my clients and candidates.
“WHETHER YOU THINK YOU CAN OR YOU CAN'T, YOU ARE RIGHT EITHER WAY”
- Planning activities in Week / Month / Quarter / Year and planning to perform department work.
- Quality Report Week / Month / Quarter / Year.
- Management and administration of QHSE room
- Working with customers, gathering, processing information, coordinating production to meet the requirements of customers in the most optimal way such as the submission, testing and acceptance of products.
- Communicate and exchange information with the departments in the company and handle and resolve internal requirements.
- Control the quality of input materials of the factory.
- Training staff to understand the process of controlling input and output quality.
- Product quality control as stated.
- Improve factory quality control process.
- Set up quality records of each project.
- Safety and environmental control in the factory
- Establish measures and plans for safety and environment inspection
- Training and safety training for employees to understand the process of safety control and the environment
In Dong Nai, 1 Manager position for Expat, 1 Assistant Manager position for Vietnamese
In Long An, 1 Manager position for Vietnamese
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
• Vietnamese or foreigner;
• Graduated from the University. Gender: Male, age from 35 to 45;
• Obtain International Quality Certification in Steel Structure
• At least 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance, prefer in the same position in steel structure companies;
• Good teamwork, problem solving and communication skills;
• Result-oriented work, multi-tasking ability and high team spirit;
• Fluency in English (spoken and written);
• Ability to work independently and under high pressure, willing to travel on a mission if necessary.