As an expert in recruitment consultancy, I am specified in recruiting talents for Professional Services sectors including Real Estate, Hospitality, Entertainment, Outsourcing Services, Education and Clinic. Prior to Navigos Search, I was an experienced Human Resource Specialist with more than 6 years practicing talent acquisition – sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates for global garment manufacturers and real estate developers. My understanding of both HR practices and industry knowledge allows me to immensely appreciate the importance of manpower within an organization.
At Navigos Search, I am working relentlessly to seek for the right opportunities to match excellent candidates to suitable positions. Together with my team, I assist high-profile clients in the search for the brightest candidates in the market. My commitment and focus to deliver quality results allow me to achieved desirable prizes after only months of joining Navigos Search.
Beyond contributing valuable service to clients and candidates, I am also passionate about transferring my knowledge and understanding of the industry, developing skills and leadership to other team members and young students through internal and external training and workshops.
1. PARENT EXPERIENCE JOURNEY (PEJ)
- Adapt and implement the Parent Experience Journey for the school.
- Lead, coach and guide the Admissions team to deliver annual enrolment targets.
3. REPORTING AND DATA ANALYSIS
- Lead, coach and develop the team to maintain accurate data in school systems, enabling responsive decision making through the enrolment process and accurate forecasting during annual planning.
4. MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
- Lead, coach and guide the Marketing & Communications team to understand the needs of internal and external stakeholders and develop marketing and communications strategies and activities which deliver the key school messages in a timely, relevant and engaging way.
- Oversee the development and execution of the school event calendar to bring to life the unique identity of the school and showcase the school in the best light possible.
6. EXTERNAL OUTREACH
- Devise and lead an outreach program to energize the external network of the school and to position the school as the first choice within the market.
7. LEADERSHIP, COACHING & TRAINING
- Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to MAC team, the Principal, SLT, academic faculty and regional / global MAC team.
- Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
8. Company Vision and Values:
Each individual must ensure that they meet their statutory responsibilities and Company policies with regard to Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and other relevant legislation and undertake any other appropriate duties as allocated by the Principal
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- 7-10 years of experience in a Sales/ Marketing role with demonstrated success in growing/ increasing sales in a competitive market
- Evidence of relevant sales and marketing experience /roles
- Fluency in English. Another language is an asset
- Experience of high level networking to build creative and mutually beneficial relationships that positively impact on strategic and tactical business development
- Understanding of and the ability to build strong customer advocacy and repeat client loyalty and retention
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to manage a team to achieve and succeed desired outcomes
- Ability to build, manage and motivate cross functional high performing teams
- Experience in monitoring competitor market activity