As an expert in recruitment consultancy, I am specified in recruiting talents for Professional Services sectors including Real Estate, Hospitality, Entertainment, Outsourcing Services, Education and Clinic. Prior to Navigos Search, I was an experienced Human Resource Specialist with more than 6 years practicing talent acquisition – sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates for global garment manufacturers and real estate developers. My understanding of both HR practices and industry knowledge allows me to immensely appreciate the importance of manpower within an organization.
At Navigos Search, I am working relentlessly to seek for the right opportunities to match excellent candidates to suitable positions. Together with my team, I assist high-profile clients in the search for the brightest candidates in the market. My commitment and focus to deliver quality results allow me to achieved desirable prizes after only months of joining Navigos Search.
Beyond contributing valuable service to clients and candidates, I am also passionate about transferring my knowledge and understanding of the industry, developing skills and leadership to other team members and young students through internal and external training and workshops.
● Lead end-to-end strategy & execution of business development in Vietnam
● Develop holistic BD understanding of the market and craft a successful go-to-market strategy for the company
● Drive recruitment, training and development efforts towards building a world-class business development team
● Deliver on the supply targets and country expansion plan as per the Annual Operating Plan
● Key responsibilities on day-to-day basis would include:
○ Provide training & mentorship thereby enabling the BD team to gain industry knowledge,functional expertise and know-how of company's systems & processes
○ Conduct regular performance management exercise for all BD Managers
○ Drive changes to existing BD systems/ processes as per local market requirement
○ Collaborate with central teams such as Central BD, Central Operations, Finance, HR etc. to ensure smooth business conduct
● Build and maintain relationships with key hotel partners
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
● 8+ years of high quality experience in sales, business development, operations or partnerships
● Analytically strong and ability to structure and negotiate complex deals
● Demonstrated ability in hiring, building and leading large teams
● Sales oriented working style and go-getter attitude
● Mature, professional and has ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients
● High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & willingness to get task completed
● Comfortable working in cross-functional setups requiring the candidate to collaborate with multiple teams locally as well as globally
● Experience in early-stage startup environments preferred