As a recruitment consultant in the Industrial and Manufacturing team at Navigos Search, Trang provides her exceptional sourcing skill which comes from her experience at a major talent acquisition company. She possesses deep knowledge about the process of recruitment as well as the ability to analyze job requirements to fully grasp a client’s needs.
In the highly dynamic job market in Vietnam, the job of a researcher is an ever-changing one. Trang has to make sure that she always stays on top of new trends, catch up with market movements as well as widen her contact networks. With her experience as a talent researcher, Trang is familiar with tasks such as resume searching, screening, shortlisting, and database building. In addition, she is also skilled at using other professional and social channels to find potential candidates for her team. As the result, she is currently a highly capable researcher in the Industrial and Manufacturing team, where she utilizes her research skills, combined with patience, an open-minded and curious attitude, to help solve clients’ problems and achieve candidates’ objectives.
- Auditing and re-implementing our MRP to ensure we have a rock-solid foundation for all of our manufacturing processes.
- Implementing an ERP to assist our accounting team as the size and complexity of our operation scales
- Working with our US technology team to ensure strong integration between these solutions and our core ERP
- Working with our US technology train the Vietnam team on company proprietary solutions supporting our direct-to-consumer supply chain
- Be a key part of defining and implementing the worldwide supply chain technology strategy
- Provide active consultation and guidance to the company Vietnam management team on how to best use technology and systems in growth and continuous improvement efforts.
Will be given in interview
Will be given in interview
- Previous experience in a hands-on role working with both systems architecture and implementation (ERP and MRP preferred) with a comfort getting your hands dirty when you need to
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing facility directly with production and distribution teams with an understanding of manufacturing processes and continuous integration
- Project management and communication skills – able to structure and run projects as well as communicate about status and roadblocks
- Passion for working in a highly dynamic business where building and re-building systems to support rapid growth is a must
- Bilingual – you must be comfortable with a conversational proficiency in both English and Vietnamese